Random Role Playing GOTHAM: Arkham's Finest [[OPEN]]

Hades_Shadow posted on Nov 30, 2015 at 12:43AM
Gotham City, the City of Nightmares. Where those inside the justice department are just as corrupt as the criminals. Its history is a long and bloody tale of crime, corruption, and death. It has the highest homicide rate of any city in North America. It has suffered disasters both man-made and natural. It has been home to both villains and vigilantes. This is their story.

You have the Decision of what path you will take, will you stand up against crime or commit it? will you help then downtrodden or take advantage of them? Will you be the hero Gotham needs or the one it deserves?

CENTRAL CITY COMING SOON!

-------------------------------
NOTE: This is based off of the TV Series GOTHAM. Bruce Wayne and other select Characters are at the age of 12, others are a bit older, this takes place a month or so after the Murdering of the Wayne's

Now basic RULES for both sides is as follows:

1. Have fun!
2. No Godmodding. No one in Gotham has really had a Super Power, but they can be allowed when Metropolis, Star City, and Central City are introduced.
3. Swearing is permitted, but excessive swearing will be called out.
4. OC Characters are the Suggestion, but message me if you want to play as an already designed hero or villain
5. Romance is allowed, but remember No Sex.
6. Have fun!

CHARACTER RUBRIC

Secret Identity Name:
Weight:
Physical Appearance:
Apparel:
Good, Evil, or Neutral?
Lawful, Chaotic, or Neutral?

Undercover Name:
Costume (if any):
Weapons (if any):
Equipment:

Background:
Gotham City, the City of Nightmares. Where those inside the justice department are just as corrupt as
last edited on Jan 04, 2016 at 04:10PM

Random Role Playing 171 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-171 of 171

over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
Keshav - "No worries, usually a tuxedo can stop most accusations" I say with a sly smile. Then in a more serious tone "Now tell me, what can you offer me in return?"
over a year ago mcterra said…
Crow quickly sprang up and skipped over the table. He dashed towards his opponent. He couldn't afford to let her live after seeing him. He swiftly sent his hand inside the briefcase and pulled out a thin collapsible katana. He whipped the blade to its full length and began slashing violently at her.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Firebird06721 said…
I dodge quickly, I have to to avoid getting slashed to pieces. The blade leaves a small slash on my arm as I react just a bit too late. I reach my hand back pull the knife from the wall and use it to block the next hit.
Crow had to admit she had quick reflexes. Judging from that fact and her attire, she was no ordinary person.
Crow continued clashing blades with her for another moment. He then suddenly grabbed her wrist with his free hand. He pulled her towards him and kneed her in the gut.
I get the wind knocked out of me, but manage to recover quickly. I kick him in the chest and yank my wrist free, then send a few blasts from my bracelet his way.
Cyrus - After getting to my house I head to sleep, making sure to set all of the security measures before I do.

Keshav - I wait Patiently for Nick's Answer, seeing if he will be of use to me.
over a year ago 666demon said…
"I rap pretty good if you need entertainment for that new place you're buyin'." Nick shrugged as he jammed his pockets in his jeans while he looked up at the tall building that he saw Keshav walk out of.
Keshav - "Well, tell you what, when opening night happens at my place, I am going to have a battle of the entertainers, the best one wil get a contract for a night each week, and a chance to get more contracts. I could have you participate and see if we can arrange something." I say to him, trying to hook his interest, "You would just not get paid that first night, sound good?"
last edited over a year ago
Crow recieved the blasts squaee in the chest. He got pushed back and he fell to the ground. But as soon as his back hit the ground, he rolled beneath a table.
He then suddenly sprang up, lifting the table as he did and kicking towards his opponent.
The table flys across the room and crashes into the wall behind me. It hits it with such force that the one of the table legs breaks off and comes flying back, hitting me in the shoulder from behind. Just as it does so I receive another kick to the gut. The wind flys out of me and I have to clutch the wall a moment and gasp for air. Knowing I have to recover quickly, I dive for the broken table leg and swing it at my opponents head.
Keshav - "Have I made myself clear?" I say to Nick, but not in a harsh tone, just making sure my message was understood.
(Sorry for my absence, having boyfriend trouble... Oh wait, we broke up yesterday, IM SINGLE AGAIN!!!)

Nick put his hands up in the air and shrugged. "Ok man. You wear the suit, you make the rules." He then proceeded to write his number on the back of a receipt. "There's my number, call me any time you want and let me know what's goin' on. What day and what time do you want me to show up?"
Keshav - "Friday of next week is when we will open, be there at 5:30" I say as I lean in, "Try not to disappoint me." I say before going on my way to make sure the Speakeasy will be ready by then.
"See ya later, Boss." He called out but Keshav was long gone. He smiled though, This was gonna be a nice change from hopping cities and states. He could get used to Gotham.
The table leg hit Crow's head and shattered to splinters. Crow staggered for a short moment but was soon back in action. Ignorng the pain in his head, he stepped forward and swung his briefcase at his opponent's face.
Keshav - I continue collecting supplies, and making sure we are ready to open

(( If you all want, once the Crow fight ends we can skip to when Keshav's new place opens ))
((*eating popcorn* My bet's on Crow.))
As the briefcase makes contact blood begins pouring from my nose and mouth. I curse myself for not anticipating the efficient recovery. I know I have to make one of my own, so I aim another kick at my opponent and shove the stranger hard into a wall, hoping all I'll need is another successful hit to the head.

((Yeah how are we wrapping this up))
((Well, we could end this with a draw.))
Crow hit the wall and looked up at his opponent. Though she seemed to have taken considérable damage, she remained résilient and she wasn't going down so easily.
Just as Crow was readying his next dagger, the door flew open and four guards walked in. The room's state and the two people in it were enough to make the startled guards draw their guns.
Crow had attracted way too much attention already. He turned and hurled his dagger at thé first guard. The blade planted itself in the man's hand. Crow then jumped and vanished through an air vent in thé cieling just as the guards began firing.
This mission was an utter failure.
(( alright, let me know when we can skip ))
(( Reboot? ))