Fantasy Gifted Academy:) RP

YellowCow posted on Aug 02, 2011 at 02:37AM
Props To Greeny For Helping Me Make This!

Gifted Academy Is The Nicest Academy In The Entire World For Teenagers. Everyone That Attends Seems To Get Into Harvard, Juliard Or Yales. You Have To Be Rich, Or Get A Scholarship. Being Musically Talented, Smart or Artistic Gets Scholarships. But There's A Secret. Hidden Away, Under A Floor Board In The Girl's Bathroom, Is A Book, A Charmed Book That Whatever You Write In It Comes True. A Book Club, That Only The Scholarship Students HAVE To Join, Find The Book And All Read The Oath. The Oath...Oddly....Gives Them Each ONE Ability. And The Knowledge That They Are Now The Guardians And Protectors Of This Book. They Must Protect It From Anyone Who Tries To Get It. This Book Can Kill. This Book Can Destroy. This Book Can Bring Life. And This Book Is Under Your Protection.

Required Info Below ^_^

Name:

Scholarship Or Rich?:(If Scholarship Name Gift)

Personality:

Looks:

* Pic If Wanted^_^ *

Again:) Thanks Greeny!!

Students!:)

Caroline, Plays Electric Guitar, Has The Best Singing Voice, Dances Awesomely- YellowCow (Me)
Zoe Damien, Really Good In English- Greenstergirl
Zane Damien, Plays The Drums & Is Way Good- Greenstergirl
Isabella Marcus, Rich, Has A Scholarship, & Has A Talent For Singing-Rapunzeleah123
Alexon, Artistic, Can Draw Future Without Knowing- Alex13126
Levi Summers, Dancer- POPclogger216
Ella, Scholarship-she's a prodigy actress with a great voice-ArtemisDiana
Joe Kolsby, Scholarship, Sketching and painting-Demititan
Stella, Scholarship Or Rich?: Scholarship- Has a mesmerizing voice, with wicked dance moves, & some electric guitar!!- percyLover101
Alice James, Scholarship, very flexible- monkey0502
Portgaz D. Ace, Amazing author & illusionist- sonoboreas
Tiara Carter, scholarship for her great skills in writing and is pretty good at singing but can't dance- pink-bookworm
last edited on Aug 04, 2011 at 07:53PM

Fantasy 353 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 353

over a year ago DemiTitan said…
"That world would be too boring. I have an idea".

I took out the book and after, "there is world peace", I wrote, "on saturn", and slowly everyone awoke and got back to what they were doing.
over a year ago sonoboreas said…
"Too boring?" I asked with a tone of anger, as I walked down the hallway.
over a year ago percyLover101 said…
"Smart Joe... Smart..."
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
I just stared. "Wow. My first day here and I get drunk looking. Greaaatt." I sighed and grabbed my Violin case. "What is going on?" I asked Isabella.
I grinned at her,"But, who is gonna watch the book first?"
"What is going on?!" I asked again, irritated.
"I have an idea", I said and write down; The Book will appear in the hands of the one of us who the book wants to have it first.
"Okay everyone hold out your hands so the book will know we're waiting.." And everyone did as i said.
I didn't. "Will someone Answer me please?!" I asked, frustrated.
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
I cautiously held out my hands.
"D-Do you know about the Book?"
&
over a year ago POPclogger216 said…
I had just gotten out of History (thank you!) and was the last one out. When I walke down the hall, I saw some of the group standing in a loose circle with their hands cupped, like they're waiting for something.
"Hey, I know that the school may not be the best in repairs, but I didn't know you had to beg for your food," I joked as I reached them.
"Shh. We're waiting to see who wants to be first at keeping the book. It's what Joe wrote in it, so it's going to be true." Isabella said. I decided to follow them and held my hands out also.
I looked back at the group and shook my head with a smile,"This is crazy." I muttered. Just as I said that the Book floated in the air between all of us, going to no one in specific.
I forced Abby to put her hands out and immediately after that the book landed right in her hands... i gasped,"You were chosen..."
My eyes widened. "Wh-what?" I asked staring at them.
"You can't give it back..... it chose you... You will be the first to guard it...."
"I don't even know what's going on!!!!" I practically shouted.
"Its a book that grants wishes catch up already you dwarf", I said sarcastically, "you should wish to be taller. It would be impossible to get any shorter", I laughed.
I smashed Joe's foot,"Just make sure no one gets a hold on this book..."
My eyes flashed. "CALL ME A DWARF AGAIN I SWEAR--!!!"
I sighed.
last edited over a year ago
:::
"Fine, but first off I have one thing to say." I paused and said: "What the Hell?!"
"Ummm... Can someone else explain?"
"if you write stuff in the book it comes true".
"Thank you sherlock!" I sarcastically said.
last edited over a year ago
"you said to explain it".
"I meant how we got the book!"
"We found it. There explained".
I rolled my eyes,"Well.... I need to get back to class.... I got Dance next." i said looking at my schedule.
over a year ago poseidon5567 said…
big smile
name:charlemagne zam
scholorship or rich:scholorship for his beautiful voice
personality:funny,handsome,safisticated,a­nd loyal
looks:brown hair,grey eyes,and pale skin
"Hi!" I said, waving at the new guy and smiling.
I nodded,"Hello."
I leaned over. "Ace, what do you think he's here for? Scholarship?"
"Most likely," I muttered back."I can't think of any of our friends who got here because of money." I noted.
"Me either. We all have some sort of talent."
"How strange..."
"Yeah…"
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Well everybody has there own special talent you know I said walking over from my locker.
I sighed. "Okay then." I put the book in my bag. I hefted my Violin case onto my shoulder. "I have to go..." I grimaced. "Violin next. I'll see you guys, uhm... Maybe you can explain better? I... Bye..." I turned and hurried down the hall thinking Why did I come to this School?
over a year ago ArtemisDiana said…
"I have to go to Theater class." I said. i almost wanted to wave my hands above the book to check for wires, I was used to things flying around in plays, but they always had wires on them. This felt to much like a book, a movie, or a play, to be real. I walked off to theater class, digging through my bag to make sure I had the script I was supposed to have for class.
I sighed as I kept playing Bethoven's 9th Symphony. It was hard, but I knew it by heart.
"Good job Abbigale." Miss Brown said.
"Abby," I said through clenched teeth.
"Abbigale," Miss Brown said. "Stop playing."
I stopped. "Yes?"
"You are done for the day, go." She said.
I nodded and put away my Violin. I walked out of the classroom and down the hall to the bathroom, where I was about to oblige to my sick stomach.
I walked into the girl's bathroom, finding Abby standing there looking sick.
"Abby, you okay?"
I jumped and looked at Isabella. "Y-yes, why do you ask?" I said trying to make the blood got back to my face.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
i headed to writing class but needed to go to the bathroom so i quickly darted in there to see a worried isabella a sick looking abby.
I jumped. "H-hi." I muttered and played with my sleeves on my shirt.