Fantasy Gifted Academy:) RP

YellowCow posted on Aug 02, 2011 at 02:37AM
Props To Greeny For Helping Me Make This!

Gifted Academy Is The Nicest Academy In The Entire World For Teenagers. Everyone That Attends Seems To Get Into Harvard, Juliard Or Yales. You Have To Be Rich, Or Get A Scholarship. Being Musically Talented, Smart or Artistic Gets Scholarships. But There's A Secret. Hidden Away, Under A Floor Board In The Girl's Bathroom, Is A Book, A Charmed Book That Whatever You Write In It Comes True. A Book Club, That Only The Scholarship Students HAVE To Join, Find The Book And All Read The Oath. The Oath...Oddly....Gives Them Each ONE Ability. And The Knowledge That They Are Now The Guardians And Protectors Of This Book. They Must Protect It From Anyone Who Tries To Get It. This Book Can Kill. This Book Can Destroy. This Book Can Bring Life. And This Book Is Under Your Protection.

Required Info Below ^_^

Name:

Scholarship Or Rich?:(If Scholarship Name Gift)

Personality:

Looks:

* Pic If Wanted^_^ *

Again:) Thanks Greeny!!

Students!:)

Caroline, Plays Electric Guitar, Has The Best Singing Voice, Dances Awesomely- YellowCow (Me)
Zoe Damien, Really Good In English- Greenstergirl
Zane Damien, Plays The Drums & Is Way Good- Greenstergirl
Isabella Marcus, Rich, Has A Scholarship, & Has A Talent For Singing-Rapunzeleah123
Alexon, Artistic, Can Draw Future Without Knowing- Alex13126
Levi Summers, Dancer- POPclogger216
Ella, Scholarship-she's a prodigy actress with a great voice-ArtemisDiana
Joe Kolsby, Scholarship, Sketching and painting-Demititan
Stella, Scholarship Or Rich?: Scholarship- Has a mesmerizing voice, with wicked dance moves, & some electric guitar!!- percyLover101
Alice James, Scholarship, very flexible- monkey0502
Portgaz D. Ace, Amazing author & illusionist- sonoboreas
Tiara Carter, scholarship for her great skills in writing and is pretty good at singing but can't dance- pink-bookworm
last edited on Aug 04, 2011 at 07:53PM

Fantasy 353 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 353

over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
"You're all pale." I felt her forehead. "Kinda warm."
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
I gulped. "A-Am I? I guess it's the stress of the new day and such... Uhm..." I trailed off.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
are you sure its just that or did someone write something in that book.
over a year ago YellowCow said…
* Too Tired To Read Posts.. 9 Hours Of Dance:( Someone Catch Mi Up Please. *
"No the book is in my bag, I haven't wrote in it. No one knows that I have it but you guys that saw." I said.
over a year ago vlad_todd_fan said…
cool
Name: Michael Gavin

Scholarship/Rich: scholarship, impressive football player and swimmer

Personality: loud around the guys but gets shy around girls especially cheerleaders, happy all the time totally clueless when it comes to girlfriends.

Looks: tall for his age and muscular, well kept blonde hair, dark blue eyes, deep tan

RP
I stepped quietly into the grand white school. It was loud from all the students but I walked toward's registration silently

over a year ago POPclogger216 said…
Remembering that I didn't have my dorm key yet, I walked over to the administration/main office before my next class. I saw a guy in there who looked 17, and I smiled slightly at him. I then turned back to the young woman who was behind the desk.
"Excuse me, I would like to get a dorm key for room 117, I haven't gotten mine yet." I said. She glanced up at me.
"Name?" She asked in a monotone.
"Levi Summers." She glanced up at me again.
"I'm sorry, but I will need to see some verification before I go handing off any keys to potential stalkers." She said, sarcasm dripping off of her, completly ignoring me. That was it. If she wanted a sarcasm battle, then a sarcasm battle it is.
"Okay, before I even stepped onto campus, I was asked who I was. Before I got into the building, I was asked to see my scholarship papers. Then,-here's the big one- I was asked to sign some papers, saying that I was who the certificate said I was, and I handed over my papers to be kept on file." I started, speaking like some cheap, cheesy game show host." Also, this boarding school has top-notch security, oooh! And I think I know who I am. So, judging by this wonderful information, I have been checked at least three times to see who I was, and I passed ALL of them. Therefore, ergo, will you please hand me my keys now, thank you." I said the last few words with a deadly tone. She quickly searched through the closet in the back and handed me a key that said 117 on a ring. I smiled sweetly at her, then walked out and headed to my next class.
last edited over a year ago
I sighed. "I have to go..." I grabbed my bag. "Piano..."
over a year ago greenstergirl said…
OMG okay i'm at my grandmas im still on vaca so WHAT HAS happened?!?!?! i'm to lazy to read it all....
i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zoe's POV:

(lets say i'm with u guys)

I say we stop this. all to gether. Now."

"What do you mean?" Stella asked me.

"We have this book, and we are using it selfishly. I'm thinking that if this book was created, it was meant to be used only for good. so why are we making wishes like, 'i want to be a better singer' or we all need to be 'better people'? i think the world needs to work things out on its own. There must be a reason why the book was hidden."

"But.....then why would it be here in existence in the first place???"

"Because....maybe its used to fix huge problems. Like...if someone died....then we could save them. But there are only so much space in the book. we can't waste space by wishing for things like pizza or selfish stuff."

"Why don't we ask for more pages?!?!" Zane asked me. while tugging at his backpack.

"Lets try it!!" Ac said as he pulled out a pen. we flipped open the book and he wrote, more pages in the book.

The back of the book moved.

"hah.....see?!?!" Zane said in a sing song voice. I scowled then turned to the new pages.

only one new page was there. and it said:

Use the book wisely. it was made not for selfish reasons. Many people will want this book. So it needs protectors. the finders of the book are called it's guardians. And if you read this...then you are a guardian. as the book is put into more danger of either being used selfishly, stupidly, or if it begins to get more destroyed, its guardians will gain abilities that help them gaurd the book. bad creatures and people will use the book for things that could ruin the world.

so protect it with your life.

i looked up. "oh....my...gosh..." i whispered.
alrigh but are you sure youre fine. well i actually really have to go i have writing class isabella then i gotta go get my dorm key, you can come if ya want meet you and the others there.
over a year ago DemiTitan said…
I picked up the book, "I have an idea", I said and the guys followed me to the Library.
I ripped out a blank page and stuffed it in a huge cook book
"Lets hide all the pages and then only WE will know where they are".
Then I wrote down;
These pages will attach themselves to the book they're put in and he first one attached itself to the end as a blank page.
"come on we have work to do".
When I got to writing class thankfully the teacher didn't notice me slip into my seat next to a boy who's name I wasn't sure of and jotted down some notes.
"Good idea." i said to Joe before high fiving him. "Come on, we got to get to class." i said.

"Lets hide the pages after school hours are done." Stella added while following me to my next class.
over a year ago sonoboreas said…
"Wait, you don't have to do that." I grabbed the book and flipped a few pages back,"Here! I wrote that there is a safe place to hide the book. Just think about it being there and it will vanish. But, that gives me an idea." I ripped a tiny piece of paper out of the book and scribbled something down, the next instant the room was filled with butterflies."It worked. We should all keep a page with us, just in case of an emergency."
over a year ago ArtemisDiana said…
I held out my hand and a butterfly landed on the finger. "They're beautiful!" I said.
As i walked down the hall, I suddenly came to a huge gathering of butterflies. I could already tell who, or what, was responsible for it. I walked through them some, while about five landed in my hair, and finally found the others.
"What the heck are you guys doing?!" I whisper-shouted.
"We're trying to find out where to hide the book. And, we just decided for all of us to keep one page with us, in case of emergency." Zoe told me as she caught me up.
"M'kay," I said as Ace handed everybody a small strip of paper from the book.
We all started to part our ways, when I said, "Hey, guys, aren't you forgetting something?" They looked at me confused. I jotted something down on my piece of papaer, and the butterflies vanished. Then, we all parted ways and walked to our seperate classes.
over a year ago Daughter_of_Nyx said…
Name: May banks

Scholarship Or Rich?:(If Scholarship Name Gift) scholarship is a great swimmer and athlete was a surfer in california

Personality: smart, nice, cute, puts others before herslef

Looks: long blonde hair, big blue eyes, skinny, 5"3 the beacher look
over a year ago YellowCow said…
Catch Me Up!! I'm Lost!
@YellowCow, Let's see, we were deciding on who was going to keep the book/where to hide it while we were in the hall. Ace handed us each a small bit of paper from the book to keep, in case of emergency. The we all seperated to our classes.
over a year ago zeebem10 said…
Name:Luis Green
Scholarship:Art genius
Personality:emo,artistic,vegitarian,nice,­bik­er
Looks:
Name:Luis Green
Scholarship:Art genius
Persona
When class finished I jogged out and and bumped into a guy. Oh ahh sorry I mumbled and ran of again towards where the group where standing. Hey guys how's class for yas cause mine was quit exciting.
over a year ago MCF2000 said…
I'm lazy and I don't wanna read it all but it's so awesome I have to join can I?

Ok here I go

Name Ari

Age 15

Scholarship or rich scholarship I'm really good at singing

Personality crazy fun friendly nice

Looks wavy brown hair and green eyes tan skin BIG SMILE ALL THE TIME! :D

I'll post a pic later I'm on my iPod.

RP
I walked to the academy softly humming a song I like - don't stop believing (I like 80's) I wasnt there with everyone else because I was informed ofmy scholarship late. I climbed the stairs with a wowed expression on my face. I signed in. "oh you must be Ari! I'm Lea. Follow me to your dormitory! It's late in the day so why don't you just meet the other people and hang out." a lady said. I followed her. On the way I met my friend Levi. Levi you got in! I said "yep!
over a year ago zeebem10 said…
(I love the 80's music!and commercials,and i think im listening to an 80's song right now or is it 70's?anyway imma continue!)

I was walking to the school and was following a girl that had just walked in and signed in after she and the girl who was at the front desk had left and looked for my dormitory.
I smiled when I passed my only friend from home, Ari. She was about the only one who knew I was giong here, besides my parents. She was being led, probably to her dorm.
"Levi, you got in!"
"Yep." I replied, smiling.
I walked outside, then headed to my section of dorms. I took out my hard-earned key and slid it into the slot, then opened the door and headed to the bunk closest to a window. I plopped down onto the matress headfirst, put in my earbuds, and drowned out the world with 7 Days to the Wolves by Nightwish.
After class I got my dorm key and picked my luggage up and brought it to the dorm. I set it all on the floor and lay on the bed.
over a year ago MagicUnicorns16 said…

Name: Annaleigh Perkins

Scholarship Or Rich?:(If Scholarship Name Gift) Musical Talent: Violin Player, Singer.

Personality: Shy, Funny, Sarcastic, Nice, Caring.

Looks: Wavy, scrunchy looking dark hair, big grey eyes, and pale flawless skin. She is very pretty but never admits it.

Name: Annaleigh Perkins

Scholarship Or Rich?:(If Scholarship Name Gift) Musical Talent:
I looked at my dorm number on a piece of paper.
"One sixteen," I mumbled to myself. I fixed my hair and, putting on a last stroke of mascara, made my way out of the bathroom and to my dorm.
I ran into this tall, brown-haired girl with a smart look and glasses on.
"H..Hi.I'm uh.."
"Just spit it out," she said.
"I'm Analeigh," I spat at her.
"God, what's wrong with you?" she says.
"I don't know." I walk off.
I decided to go for a walk around campus. But, i wouldn't have to if my iPod battery hadn't died. I did pack the charger, but it was burried waaaay down in my suitcase, and I was too lazy to get it. So, here's me: no music, no happy person. So, anyway, I was trying to conjour up a song in my head to replace my iPod, when some idiot ran into me. She tried to say hi to me, and I told her to spit it out. Please don't get mad at me people. I was getting tired and was in need of caffine.
"I'm Analeigh." She spat at me. Yay. Sarcasm.
"What's wrong with you?" I asked, meaning the bump in.
I don't know." She retorted back, then ran off.
I sighed. That was nothing like me.I started hurrying to the cafeteria, being more watchful for people I may yell at because of my lack of cordinance and coffee. I finally got there, ordered a nice coffee, with two packets of sugar, and made it safely to a table. Life is semi-good again.
My bag slumped against my shoulder. I didn't mean to be rude to her. Not my fault that she woke up on the wrong side of the crib. I went downstairs, and saw her there. I went up to her.
"Hey," I say, in a nice tone. "I'm sorry about what I did. I was just..I'm sorry."
"Nah..my iPod died, and my charger was waaay down in my bag..plus, I didn't have my morning coffee until now." She gestures to the line in front of the coffee machines.
"Ah..I see. Do you know any good food down here? I heard the sushie was really good."
"Yeah, actually. I'm not a fan of it, but it's great. It's over there. Do you want to meet me at my dorm?"
"Sure. What number?"
"117."
"Really?! Mine is 116."
"Great!! See you there." She smiled. She was amazingly beautiful. I tucked my hair behind my ear, and smiled back.
"Sure thing." I grabbed my sushi and, making my way to her dorm, smiled silently to myself.
Okay, that really wasn't like me. Inviting someone to my dorm. This is what caffiene sometimes does to me. ANyway, this time, I got to my dorm safely, without running into someone and inviting them over also. Once I reached it, I put my key in the slot and waited for my soon-to-be dorm guest to arrive.
I walked into her dorm, and halfway fell on my butt because of my heels.
"Oops," I say. I walk in and neatly place my things on the floor, while sitting on a chair. "So.."
"Are you new here?"
"Yes. My first day."
"Ah. You'll like it here."
"Really? I'm kinda nervous."
"Don't be."
I looked at her for a few minutes, not talking, before i spoke up again. "Okay, I'm just going to cut this crap. I have no idea if you're gonna like it here or not. I'm new here also, and so far, I've met a few nice people, one of them almost getting a concussion after tripping over a loose tile-" 'which under that tile we found some freaky-deaky book that whatever you writes in it comes true' I mumbled, almost in my head."-and I had to pretty much fight for my dorm key because the lady up front thought I was a stalker fangirl." Wow. I've never said that much at once before. Darn you coffee.
I sat there, mouth agape, staring at this girl.
"Wow. I think I'll just..go. Because apparently I'm just some kind've teacher that you can whine to." I grab my things and sushi, and go into my dorm. I lock the door and sit on my bed, crying for no reason. I look into the mirror. My mascara is gone. My eyeshadow is a mess.
"You're ugly. Hateful. Inconsiderate." I punch the mirror, and the glass shatters, landing in my skin, my hair. I go into the bathroom and wash my skin and yank out all the glass.
Holy crapola on a stick. I just scared someone who could be a potential friend away by babbling my mouth when it's uaually Superglued shut. I decided that I should go apologize.
I walk over to the dorm I believe is hers, because it has 116 printed on the frame.
"Analeigh? It's me, Levi. I'm sorry." i say. then I hear glass shadder. Oh crap.
"Analeigh?! Are you okay?" I ask through the door. Yes, I tried the knob. No, it didn't open because you need a key to open it, or open it from the inside.
I stand in the bathroom, crying my eyes out from pain, or anger, or some kindv'e random crap. I sobbed, and watched the water turn a clearish red. The doorknob turns, and I hear it.
"I'm not here. Go away!" I yell. I focus on getting the glass out of my skin. I sob harder. A tear lands in the water.
"Come on. Analeigh! I know you're in there." I yell through the door. "I may be Mental Ward worthy, but I know a real voice from the ones in my mind." I say, trying t omake her laugh."Please, let me in?"
I stop the water and answer the door.
"Hi," I say. I don't care how bad I look.
"Hello." She comes in. I realize she has something in her hand. It looks like some kind really old book. I read the letters 'Frankenstein' on it.
Tiara opened a book and began to read she wondered if she was going to get any room mates.
I look over at Analeigh. "I'm really sorry for babbling on like that." I smiled slightly.
"So, why did you bring an old Frankenstein book?" She asks.
"I was wondering if this would cheer you up. Tonight, we will be horribly reinacting scenes from books and movies that nobody reads anymore."
Long story short,we stayed there till about midnight, and we both parted ways happier than a few hours ago.
I lay awake in my bed, and stare at the ceiling. My iPod earbuds are crammed into my ears and deadmau5 is playing. I slowly close my eyes and, remembering the great memory of meeting a new friend, I slowly drift to sleep.
over a year ago vlad_todd_fan said…
*the next day*

I woke up and threw on some clothes haphazardly and hurried out of my room. I bump into a pretty girl with her earbuds blasting. We both smiled at each other and walked the same way. I opened the door to World
history class. We both sat next to each other. "Hi." I said semi awkwardly. She looked up and smiled, "Hi I'm Annaleigh." I stuck out my hand, "I'm Michael."
We both sat down and suffered through history
When I woke up I quickly got dressed and went to P.E. Where we had to run laps around the oval.
When I woke up, I had about ten minutes until my first class, so I tore on my "Sarcasm:just one of my many talents" shirt, some jeans, and hopped out the door while slipping on my red converse and tying my hair back in a low pony tail. After I looked like a complete idiot in the dorm hallways, I walk/ran to my first class, Earth Science. Yay. Please note the T-shirt I am currently wearing.
I picked my water bottle up and drank it quickly. I placed it on the bench and undid my hair letting it fall.
"So, Michael," I say, shyly, how long have you been here?" I give a warm smile. "It's my first day here." I try to hide the scratches on my upper arms from the glass incident.
I occupy myself by playing with my hair, but I yank too hard, and my ponytail comes out, and my hair floats down to my mid-back. I attempt to put it up, but just leave it.
I noticed a cute boy staring at me but ignored it. "hi I like your red highlights". "thanks there natural if ya wondering". "are they that's cool". "what's your name". "my name is Mason hope and yours". I'm tiara Carter nice to meet you.