Fantasy The University of Dreams RP

MagicUnicorns16 posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 07:43PM
This is the school. The school of outcasts, and those who have powers that they have bound up all their lives.
Now, my friends, is the time to unwind those powers, to let them shine through the world as though you were the sun.
There are hard times, but the good will overcome them.
There is grief, but happiness will overcome it.
There is death, but life with rule supreme.
Do you need to show your power?
Do you want to be appreciated?
Then this school is the place for you.

**Info & Such**

Name:

Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed):

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other Facts/Ability Info:

Please Do NOT Be Overpowering, Rude, Hateful, Ect., To Any Other Characters/Fanpop Users. If This Event Occurs, The Roleplay WILL BE DELETED And Will NOT Be Put Back Up.
last edited on Aug 19, 2011 at 01:32AM

Fantasy 736 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 736

over a year ago makorra327 said…
mischievous
*Tamera*
I didn't know what 'Nightmare Minerva' was so angry about I was just singing!

*Danni*
I was already ticked about 'Gaby' but when I got to my hiding plan I got to my hiding place for my game all 3 of my squirrels were gone! Sure they were just squirrels but they were mine! I was FUMING now. "stupid wolves!" I screamed at nobody but felt good to do it. I wasn't done , my whole body was surounded by lightning and I was brewing a storm. Wait...I was brewing a storm! I never I could could do that! I hit the school with lightning and past out.
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
( If, this interferes with Alvin's hacking, warning to watch out)

I notice as lightning hits the school" Meh forget it" I hack a little bit faster, just to tease the person, was hacking against.
cool
*Danni*
I woke but my vision was blurry so it took some time to realize what time of day was. Still daytime. I looked at the school...it was smoking! Oh my god! what had I done! someone stole my squirrels so I light a school on fire?! I guess I was pretty proud of myself and plus maybe I'll get a kick out of the teachers freaking out. I walked casually back to school thinking of Tamera's funeral. That put a smirk on my face. People were running out all over and I unfortunatley saw Tamera. I got sooo close!

I walked over to where the dude with laptop was and sat down just waiting for a teacher.
A teacher came out fuming...literally!
"Who did this!?" I waited a few minutes for Laptop Boy to rat me out but I guess not. I jumped up and yelled with pride "IT WAS ME! I CLAIM IT AND OWN IT!"
"You are in a heap of trouble young lady!"
"Oh no! I'm in trouble! some one help me!' I said sarcasticly. Lots of students laughed,"Look lady I've been in trouble before some how it's not really a punishment anymore." kids made the "Oooooo no she didn't *finger snap*
I gave the teacher a smirk"You like my handi work?"
The teacher grabbed me and I made a face of agony while she put in the detention hall.
last edited over a year ago
I make green energy appear in my hand and blast the teacher with it and go back to hacking
mischievous
((aww no fair! I was going to electricute her! meanie! -_-))
*Danni*
"Thanks Laptop boy!" I called,"Hey if they look for me tell them I went hunting! Later!" and I ran without hearing his answer, he probably didn't anyway earlier I saw him hacking into something. His power was probably being a geek with laser beam hands. I snicker at the thought.

*Tamera*
HOW COULD SHE! I sing a song twice and she sends lightning to my room?...AGAIN?
I thought she was just pouty and grouchy but now I see she is an evil person! She thought I was singing loud well she has another thing coming!

*random mischeivous smile*((sorry alvin))
((aww no fair! I was going to electricute her! meanie! -_-)) 
*Danni* 
"Thanks Laptop boy!" I calle
(Whatever)

I keep going into random gonverment files
smirk
((sorry man. goverment FLIES?))
I aimed at a bluejay but I didn't have the heart to kill it or anything. I thought about going back but then I would have to deal with 'Loudspeaker and Glow worm'. I felt bad for Laptop boy maybe the teachers would torture him with old classical music! I felt bad for the dude. I decided to go train.
After 1 hour I probably owed the school 100 dollars worth of dummies (pun intened haha!)
((sorry alvin i will make her less mean...maybe))
( oh, Alvin never goes to Detention, mostly because when he has it, he skips out on it and erases they're memory)
tongue
(nice Danni would just turn into smoke and sneak out. wrong story but thx 4 comonting The Fallen Mist means a lot the charecter u created will be in Chap.4 part 2)
*Tamera* Planing revenge.

*Danni* Egging random rooms of students going down a hall of stupid power jocks. EWWWW!(while eating a taco!)
(nice Danni would just turn into smoke and sneak out. wrong story but thx 4 comonting The Fallen Mist
(Ok thank you)

" I am bored" I state, making lightning light up the sky
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
i am so lost.))
i wandered the halls.i didn't feel up to doing anything realy, so i decided to see if i could find hell. at least he was fun. so i slipped into the security room using some awesome flirting skills (that slut of a foster sister insisted learn) and my fast and strong hits; and, 5 minutes later, whatdo you know? i'm in. i surveyed all the camera's until i found him. i noted what room he was in-don't need to know why he was there, i'm SURE it was a completely honest mistake-and set off in that direction.
I make a water ball in hand
mischievous
((sorry greekgirlA me and alvin got in the zone))
When I'm done egging people I go outside to get some fresh air. I saw laptop boy make some water in his hand and I decide to learn his name... after egging his shoes MWHAHAHAHAHA

((sorry dude she is diabolicle!))
I use water to clean my shoes" Hello, girl who egged me and shot lightning at the schooL:
big smile
((Yo Alvin! i'm doing ur charecter in my storie in like 2 seconds recomend more u too greekgirlA!))
(( Here! Great news to hear, I'll be there when you post it))!
smirk
"I never realized my name was Hello Girl Laptop Boy. So what do u have against the teacher earlier?"I asked with a smirk
" I never knew my name was Laptop Boy Hello Girl. Nothing I just like hitting the teachers with green energy"
"You should try lightning there faces are funnier but the smell is gross, so who are you spying for? Or is that confidencial too?
smirk
*Tamera*
I had the perfect idea to back at 'Nightmare Minerva' but first I have to sneak into her room and find out what I could.
I got in there and found success.. sorta. Her music was everthing but Justin Beiber so in the morning I was going to be the nightmare!
I shoot lightning at a teacher
(9 hey guy I'm not gonna be here for awhile, it will probably be around 10:00pm Indiana time later alvin and greekgirlA))
(9 I don't know that time so whenver)
big smile
(9i'm back i got my choires done a lot faster than i thought so I'm back!))
"see isn't fun! to shoot the teachers! I told you," Laptop Boy wasn't half bad
((I posted the rest of chapter 4!))
hmmm
((greekgirlA Shadow should come out and shake things up I'm bored!))
(Alrihgt, I'm about to go to it)
angry
((I thought you were still outside with Danni -_- weird))
((Awww man I REALLY got to get of guy sorry man i'm sorry i asked u guys to come see u later))
( He is, he shot the lightning through the schol to the nearest teacher)
wink
((you probably aren't on any more...dang it!))

I gave my nod of approval. His aim was excelent!
wink
((I posted chap. 5 on The Fallen Mist))
My hand stops with the lightning.
laugh
"you know that wasn't half bad kid, oh my god look at his face!" i laughed histericly it looked like someone slapped him 1000 times!
I laugh with her" I'm not a kid"
big smile
((greekgirlA r u on yet? it would be awsome if shadow came!))
meh
"I's an exspression," I explain
" I know" I smirk , kicking the ground
((why does he kick the ground so much is he Emo?))
"So what's your power besides being a copycat," I asked with a devious smile((I don't know another word than smirk))
" I'm not a copycat I gave up that power" I reply with a dark glare
surprise
"Whoa dude cool it! I'm just messing with you prince pouty. Jeez," No. words.
(( No, anyway his powers are the ones, I gave to you in the fill out for the Fallen Mist))

I darken the glare, throwing my laptop to the ground, and walk into the school
cool
Wow. this dude is emo. once he was gone I snickered a little. Mad people are funny!
I looked at his laptop. I thought taking but all I would do with it was throw it away so I went to go hunt instead. Prince Pouty would come get his laptop later.
I shoot lightning at the ground and control water
wink
((why?))
I saw lightning hit the ground. I knew he would go get his laptop. I shoot a squirrel. 2 more to get back.
I leave my laptop where it is, and hear Hello Girl shoot to squreels
big smile
((squreels? lmfao))
I got down 4 mor squirrels before I decided that I was bored and I wanted to goback to training.

*Tamera*
MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
( Stupid AutoCorrect)

I jump into my room
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
(now i know why i hated that other rp from a long time ago....hm.....ya, well, i only get one once a day so...ya. also, zero needs to get over here! hay, wait until the full moon. it starts the, "shadow in her werewolf looking for a pack " mode. well, it's gonna be a blood moon, so, 3 full moons in a row and for 3 days? ya, she's gonna terrorize the school. not intentionally but still.)
walk past an empty hallway and pause. i look down it and notice it's not empty. i whistle and run. hope the person chases me. i need some excitement.
I slam into the window and heal myself with water
wink
As I was gong down the hall a girl ran past me...running from nothing. Okay then. Weird. I get to the traning room where a Glow worm was. I turned to smoke and trippeed him. Oops.
I turn into water and hit the floor and start moving as water