Fantasy The University of Dreams RP

MagicUnicorns16 posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 07:43PM
This is the school. The school of outcasts, and those who have powers that they have bound up all their lives.
Now, my friends, is the time to unwind those powers, to let them shine through the world as though you were the sun.
There are hard times, but the good will overcome them.
There is grief, but happiness will overcome it.
There is death, but life with rule supreme.
Do you need to show your power?
Do you want to be appreciated?
Then this school is the place for you.

**Info & Such**

Name:

Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed):

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other Facts/Ability Info:

Please Do NOT Be Overpowering, Rude, Hateful, Ect., To Any Other Characters/Fanpop Users. If This Event Occurs, The Roleplay WILL BE DELETED And Will NOT Be Put Back Up.
last edited on Aug 19, 2011 at 01:32AM

Fantasy 736 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 736

over a year ago makorra327 said…
sunny
I wake up to go to breakfast.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I walk down stairs
I see P.P walk down the stairs and go the opposite way.
((anybody on?))
I vapor travel to the lunch room
((I posted chapter 8 on the fallen mist!))

I went into the lunchroom and stole some ones apple. I saw P.P materialize. He had his back turned and I zapped his shoes while chewing my apple.
last edited over a year ago
My shoes disappear, but I don't care, and bite an apple
I wonder in the lunchroom and steal peoples food so i don't have to get mine.
I take another bite, and ice covers my feet
((i didn't do that!)) v

I saw someone covered P.P's feet with ice. I didn't know who it was but they were now my friend.

((wheres hell?))
" My ice shoes are back..." The ice melts and shoes appear back on my feet
smirk
((when could you do that?))

I walk pass P.P and say, "A walking shoe store now are we?" I smirk.
over a year ago mattwolf199 said…
* is it to late for me to join*
big smile
((nope! i joined way late and now i feud with Alvin! just post charecter info and start!))
name: Dean Caymore

appearance:black t shirt and blue jeens

personaltiy: good temperd and fun to be around will always be hungrey

specil ability: able to see in to someons mind and find week ness has hiden ablity to make cuts on his arms and back to create blades of blood

otherfacks:has a littiel sister named clare that got kidnaped and wants to find her
wink
(( whoa, blades of blood? r u ok?))

On my way back to my room I saw a little kid, 12 -13. Even though I didn't know him I ruffled his hair up without looking.

((this where u come in!))
As I look out a windo some one ruffeld my hare I didnt mind it it reminded me of my big brother I just smiled and stared out the windo thinking of my sister
over a year ago Zero_Delta said…
((Ah, sorry 'bout that.))

I slip into the cafeteria, late, and convince a few poor unfortunates that they don't want their breakfasts. I sit down and catch Danni messing with a kid, I wonder what he's doing here? "Eh, whatever." I say out loud and start eating my breakfast.
walking down the halls looking for my dorm 277..278...279...280 "ah here i am ." as I un lock the door it creeks open " what a nice sight a bed." as I throw my stuf on the bed I smell food hot food and look out the door and see the cafetera "ok breakfast time after I un pack"
sad
((ok i'm back))

I got to my room and looked at a picture under my pillow. I missed them. I put the thought out of my head and grabbed my bow to go hunt.
((anybody on?))
(( I am ))
then post i wont post very much to day grandma on rampage! dear god help me!
))
I went outside and made my way to the forest.
((u said u were on!))
angry
((is it a holiday!? is anyone on!))
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
big smile
May I please join this forum?
smile
(sure! post charecter info)
(Yeah, I'll have to post it in like half n hour. I always spend a while developing long character infos.)
Name: Skye Ferra'hia

Appearance: Fairly tall, around 5'9 - 5'10, but he is quite slender and almost lanky. He has short-cropped dark hair, with piercing, green eyes. He wears robes, which signify that he is a Mage in training, and they are black, with a light-blue trim. He also has a scar on his left cheek, which came from fighting and part of the reason why he was sent to the school of outcasts.

Personality: Intelligent, sharp and often blunt, Skye likes to display his knowledge of the teachings of Magery, however, he is intelligent enough to do this in a way that doesn't seem like he's overbearing, or trying to act superior to everyone; instead, he does it in order to show that he is obeying the rules of the school/college and he loves to gift other with knowledge if it is possible. Generally, Skye will stay out of trouble, but when he is insulted, he often lashes out, first with his tongue, and then with his fists, if he deems it necessary. Besides this, he will get along well with almost anybody and makes a great friend to those that do befriend him.

Special power: He is a Mage and can control the essence of life. This entails a large knowledge of biology, ecology and earth science, as well as the ability to manipulate the pure life-force that surrounds everything and makes up life. Essentially, he is able to see the feelings and thoughts of animals, speak to them, sense certain things about plants and talk to them also. He can also extract energy from animals and plants, but at the cost of killing them in the process, a part of his powers he almost never uses and the other reason why he got sent to the school of exiles/outcasts.

Other facts: He can sometimes sense peoples' thoughts and feelings, but only if they are being displayed too shallowly. He is good at hand-to-hand fighting, but also rarely uses that, unless he is insulted by someone.
last edited over a year ago
I sigh. "This is what happens when I stay in the same place to long, I get used to it and it gets boring." I wonder if there's some way I can spice things up... Even with all these interesting people, I just don't feel it.
After I un pack and go dowstars some one catches my eye a person in robes probly hasent goten drest yeat
Skye notices a person looking bored, so he goes over to speak to the person. 'Hey, I'm new here... My name is Skye and I'm a Nature Mage.'
The person looks at him. 'I'm bored of this place. And the people. So, what is a Nature Mage?'
Skye shrugged. 'My definition of it goes like this: 'I simply have an affinity to anything based around nature, like trees, plants, animals and even humans. I can talk to animals. I can sense certain things about plants and trees, like their inherent language. In fact, did you know that plants and trees actually have their own comprehensive language and their form of communication. It is really quite interesting.'
'It sounds kind of lame, if you ask me...'
Skye frowned. 'I did expect people to be bored of my powers. Normally, I'd get angry and probably get into a fight over someone saying that, but I'm trying to reform myself, otherwise I'll just get kicked out of here and then I will probably be exiled to some isolated island somewhere.'
The person shrugged back in reply. 'You are kind of annoying, you know. Do you ever stop talking?'
Skye blinked in confusion. 'Well, obviously... I can't spend all day, every day, just talking now, can I? And what about when I'm sleeping.'
'I really don't care. Leave me alone, now. I just want to be left alone, can't you see that?'
Skye nodded and turned away. 'Yeah, sure. See you 'round.'
some thing made me mad maye it wasbecause I was thinking about my sister dont know
hmmm
((Eh? Was that supposed to be Skye Talking to Hell? ...Totally got Hell wrong dude. It went a little more like this:))

"Nature mage, huh? Never expected to see a wizard type around here." Where'd this guy come from and why's he talking to me? Oh well, not like I'm doing anything else. I look at the new kid and sigh. Eccentric. "So, what? You talk to the animals and all that?"

((And the part I hate, speaking for other people's characters:))
"Well, kind of, I have a natural affinity for all things, well, natural, I can sense the feelings of living things, communicate with them; you know that plants and trees actually have their ow-"

"Own language, right? Hormones and pheromones and all that. I do hope there's more to your little mage thing, talking to plants isn't exactly magic."

"Well, uh, yeah, There's more..."

"Ah, save it, I need to find something to do before I turn to stone, see ya around, nature boy." I walk off, leaving Skye confused. Maybe I'll get someone caught peeping into the girls locker room or something, that should be a laugh.

((Remember, since you're the kind who likes making entire conversations, Hell gets bored because things are predictable to him, not because everything is 'lame'.))
as I go walking down the halls no one looks at me or tris to talk to me I see the kid in the robes he looks diferint I stop and lookat him tring to get his weeknes
((@Alvin: Problem officer? XD))
(LOL)
( If I was, Alvin would blast someone)
((And Hell would make Alvin do yaoi things... And NONE of us would enjoy that.
I would not enjoy writing it,
Hell would not enjoy watching it,
Alvin would not enjoy doing it,
and you would not enjoy reading it. Have a nice day :D))
(LTFOL)
( IT"S A NYAN CAT)

Alvin: I walk to my roof, which was a chamber on the roof
((It's a Nyappa! link And Alvin's room is in the same place as Hell's now? Maybe I was wrong when I said NONE of us would enjoy the yaoi things...))

I stand just across the hall from the girl's locker room, waiting for a victim.
(( What? It been on the roof, he just went through the window through the floor below it)
((u guys posted without me! meanies! XP))

I went to go back to school, maybe i could melt some people's shoes!

((what are Alvin doing yaoi things?))
( WHat THE HELL)

Alvin: I do a backflip
(wher is alvin)
(On the roof)
(ok) I think its time I go out side I thout to my self when I get out side I walk back and look at the roof of the bilding and se some one up their "that person has guts " I say to my self (is their a school bully)