Random Role Playing Territory Love

x-Yumi-x3 posted on Sep 07, 2014 at 09:14AM
(Anyone can join it's a lot of fun with a lot of people. c: )

You're in a city full of mystical creatures, Ghouls, Vampires, Fairy's, Demons, Zombies, Humans, anything you can think of. But there's a war going on between the creatures a territory war. Each creature must fight there way to earn that city, because that's the only place in the world that has not been claim. It's called No Mans Land.
The city is peaceful in the day time. but at night it's a hell whole. You're better of safe inside your house than outside in the war zone. The creatures will fight until the death, until they're the only ones left and they're the ones that owns No Mans Land.

This is were the RPING comes in, I don't want this RP to be full of fighting, I want there to be romance jealously, killing, and drama.
I need people who are good at RPing with two different people at once or more and also who are good a improving. Meaning if no one is RPing with you at the moment I still want your character to have there own life. Be creative.

Rules:
I will not allow anyone's character to get killed but they can get hurt badly. You character is not the most powerful super villain in the world therefore do not make your character over powered I want them to actually get hurt. I want this RP to be realistic.
No one liners.
Sex is allowed not to detailed.
Profanity also.
Don't be afraid to be a human.
If you don't plan on staying in this RP DON'T JOIN. Simple.
Information:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Weapons:
Other info/Past:

Have fun, this rp isn't as serious as it sounds you're the one who controls your own life. If you don't like that there's a war going on find a way to change it!
My goal for this rp is for everyone to be creative, insanity is not a problem.
Oh and one more thing, falling in love with another spies is forbidden.
pursuers will be killed.
(Anyone can join it's a lot of fun with a lot of people. c: )

You're in a city full of mystical cr
last edited on Sep 26, 2014 at 12:56PM

Random Role Playing 421 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 421

over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
Eres shrugs, faking that she didn't mind anything going on. "For the time being yes we're alone." She says. "Besides you're all alone too." She says to Genesis.
"It's just a party now ain't it." Kovu says, stepping around a corner and returning to the three girls. He took his place between Eres and Narissa.
over a year ago fangfan7 said…
Narissa startled as Kovu came and joined them. She could tell right away that he was tense, but she wasn't entirely sure why. She turned back to the girl in front of them. "You can join us for now if you want. Just understand that if you try to hurt us, you'll probabaly regret it." She says simply.
over a year ago AnimeAvarice said…
Genesis tried not to jump as another voice appeared. Her hand quickly moved to her sword as she turned to face the newcomer. Realizing quickly he was friends with the other girls, she put her hands back at her sides, sheepishly. "Sorry about that. And anyways, I'm fine-" She stopped, frowning. She WAS on her own, upon thinking about it. And that presence from before was still keeping her on edge. Maybe she should take them up on it for the time being. "Actually, scratch that. I'll take you up on that offer if you're all okay with it. And I would never dream of hurting you guys. I mean, unless you're demons trying to take over the city or something," she added with a laugh.
Kovu just waved his hand dismissively. "Do whatever." He says, moving to the fire and lying beside it, his hand behind his head and he stretched out next to it. The flames seemed to pulse in rhythm to his steady breathing. Eres just sighed but then looked to the other girl.
"I don't mind either." She says simply. "I must say though that we're not the most exciting group, though we'll have to get food soon." She adds. Eres could tell Narissa was getting hungry and truth be told she was too. But she didn't need blood, versus she wasn't sure about the other two girls.
over a year ago Firiel said…
Josh sighed and he throw himself to the bed. He crawled over the pillow and then hugging it, wanting nothing but sleeping. The sleepiness quickly brought him into the deep sleep. He took a deep breath and sighing in content.

Sumire frowned a bit as she saw the newcomer and then sighed heavily. She need to decide what she have to do next. She looked to the group, examined them including Genesis.
over a year ago x-Yumi-x3 said…
"You should all be thinking about what I just said, I want the numbers of them to decline fast watch out for the fireflys. That is all." He took a sip of his coffee. Akira glanced at Vincent and smirked. Vincent glared back at him. Akira got up and walked off humming a tune."little fairly, little fairy, you better hide, hide, hide."
Vincent stared at him while he walked off. "Mhmm..."
over a year ago teamsalvatore98 said…
Ava growled as she felt her fangs poke her bottom lip; she'd gotten a whiff of blood from somewhere. "I don't have the patience for this city," she muttered as she turned to follow her nose.
Sumire was hiding, but that somewhere near Ava. She was still paying all of her attention to Genesis and the group and didn't noticed Ava at all. Being a half vampire means good for her but her blood lust is uncontrollable, so she always used medicine to control it. She breathed heavily.
After only a moment Kovu sat up from where he was lying down. "Did you bring a friend?" He asks Genesis. Looking around. He could tell someone else was here, but any details other than that were unknown to him.
Vincent wasn't sure of how be felt about the whole spree of killing, he killed nto for fun but to survive. He was a little different from the others and he always tried to keep it a serect but he knew Akira could see right through him. He wanted to prove himself he have to kill that fairy that left his house.
He always hated himself because of the way he was he's a monster why can't he act like one?
last edited over a year ago
Narissa found herself looking around at Kovu's words. She thought she had smelled someone else, but she passed it off as someone on the street.
Gen looked behind her, worried. "No, not that I'm aware of... Why do you ask?" She stepped further towards them, still looking back. Her hand instinctively went to her sword, ready to draw at a moment's notice. Was it that odd chill that had come over her before?
Sumire gasped silently. Oh my... have they figured that I am here? Oh no! If they have, I should go quickly! But they seemed that they haven't noticed where and who she is. She would stay a bit longer, just making sure Kaori wasn't going to attack Genesis.
Kaori frowned as Kovu said something and Genesis getting aware. She quickly flew away, she wanted to eat Genesis badly but getting configured by the group is the last thing she ever want.
He walked our of the hotel staring at the people checking in, none of them were human. This city doesn't seem to have a lot of humans anymore. Probably because they're the main food supply. This city will trurly be ours.
Akira jumped from building to building sniffing the air trying to find the scent of the fairy.
Kovu slowly got to his feet and moved towards Eres. "Stay near me." He says to his sister. Something just seemed off, and he was a stereotypical overprotective big brother.
"Why? What's wrong?" Eres says, looking around. She turned her gaze to Narissa and Genesis. "Do either of you sense something wrong?" She asks.
Sumire heard all of the information within the conversation and then she slowly getting alarmed. If they figured out she saw all of it and they start to interrogate her.... oh no! That would be her nightmare. She hoped that she could leave now, but the way they getting alarmed about their surroundings... if she move even a bit, she sure they'll know she was there.
over a year ago teamsalvatore98 said…
Ava froze in her place, sensing the presence of something vampiric in nature
Gen wasn't sure. She couldn't really sense per say, but her intuition said not to go out alone. Then, a weight seemed to lift from her chest. "...I think it might be safe," she said quietly. Turning back to the others, she asked, "Can any of you sense souls?"
Kovu and Eres just shook their heads no. "Not souls, only blood." Kovu answers. "I don't know about little miss hybrid though." He adds, gesturing to Narissa. Eres elbowed him for calling her a hybrid, even if if was true many didn't care to be called that.
"Hybrid?" asked Genesis, looking over at Narissa. They weren't UNcommon, but... still. They weren't the most praised type of creature. She dimly wondered what she was.
By the way akira was looking and the song he was sanging he knew where he was headed. So Vincent went searching. He stopped by this house first to see if that was here he stopped to pick up his scent but no luck. "Damn it!"
Narissa gave Kovu a cold glare. Hybrids were not favored, actually they were usually hated. Besides he and his sister were hybrids too. Nonetheless she turned her gaze to Genisis. "I can't sense souls fully. Just fragments. Nothing really useful." She responds
Sumire frowned as she hears all of the conversation. Only four words she have in mind : I have to go!. She slowly walked backwards, tried to be unnoticeable.. until she stepped on a branch and broke it. "Oops..." She whispered with a frown.
Kovu's gaze shot to where he heard the branch break. "Stay here." He says to Eres and quickly and quietly goes in that direction. He appeared behind Sumire, his sword he kept in hand. "Another one? You had better have a good reason for spying on us sweetheart." He says quietly and coldly.

Eres stayed as her brother said, but still had an uncomfortable feeling. Like someone was looking for her and she wasn't entirely sure why.
Narissa stood quietly beside Genesis and Eres. She felt her blood run cold. "There are a lot more vampires out tonight." She says quietly. She didn't feel safe that was for sure.
Sumire frowned, still afraid to even move a step. She sniffed the air and chuckled . "A hybrid huh? What a coincidence. Easy, boy. I mean no harm. I don't have business with you or your little sister.. got it?" She was shaking inside but tried to keep her cool outside.
Akira took in a deep breath and smiled, "found you." He dashed towards the direction on her scent.
Vincent dangling his legs from a roof glanced at his phone the time read 7:40 pm. He had given up on akira but only for a moment. Then got back up searching.
Kovu smirked, but kept his blade out. "You're the one who followed the other girl?" (Genesis) He half asks and half states. "Well either way, so long as you don't mess with me or my sister I can deal with you being here." He says coolly.
Sumire sighed. "I'm here for the half angel girl. I felt like she was in danger so, I came after her. Enough?any other question hmm?" She glanced over her shoulder.
Eres tensed up. She could smell him. She recognized the smell of the Campire who said he would kill her. She wasn't quite afraid yet though. She instead looked around, searching for exits and places to avoid because they were dead ends. She slowly positioned er self in a spot where she had easy access to three escape routes. She wasn't going to call for Kovu, she didn't want er brother to get hurt.

Kovu smiled again. "No, that's it...for now." He answers her, in no hurry to get back to the others.
Sumire chuckled slightly and then smiled. Since Kovu was facing her back, of course he couldn't see her face. She glanced over her shoulder. "And why you two are here? Well, I'm sure Genesis have her own house. But you, your sister, and the other girl? (Narissa). Hmm.. what are you three doing in late night?"
Kovu grinned. "Having the time of our lives." He says cockily. "Why else would we be out so late out in the middle of no where?" He asks, the attitude still obvious. He was smiling though.
Sumire rolled her eyes. "Jeez... what's with the attitude? No need to be so cocky you know. Unless you're already cocky from the beginning..." She muttered. She didn't really like when people gave her cold shoulder, but she already used to it by now..
"Nah sweetheart, this is just how I am 24/7." He says, leaning against a wall to a building behind him. "If you don't believe me you can talk to my sensible sister." He adds
(OMG I'M SO SORRY. I got sick and then ended up not replying when I could actually get to my computer. And then it crashed and- *continues rambling on excuses*)

Genesis turned to look at Narissa. "Don't worry abou-" She tensed as she heard the branch snap. Turning, her hand went to her sword automatically. Glancing from Eres to Kovu and Sumire, she frowned. Why were so many people out that night? Then, she remembered Sumire's face. "Wait... I know you. Why were you following me?" she asked, stepping forward. She'd thought Sumire was a normal, nice girl. Then again, maybe not.
( You guys are in a building right?) "So she's here?" Akira jumped on top of a building looking for a way to get in. Vincent stopped and jumped on the ground he was never good at sensing people. It was going to be a bit hard.
((They're in like a crumbled building. So some walls are there and others are not))

Eres froze and then started to move from her spot. She couldn't necessarily sense others, but she recognized te smell of the vampire. "Kovu..." She says quietly, but er either was too fr away to hear her. She went to the area she had scouted out earlier. Plenty of exits but a wall behind her so nothing could sneak up begin her. She was far enough away from the others that they wouldn't be harmed if Akira came.
last edited over a year ago
Sumire just chuckled slightly as Kovu said it. Then she heard Genesis' voice and became nervous. What if she thought she was evil or anything like that? She didn't want that. " Genesis no.... you know the evil aura that followed you? I was trying to save you from "her".. "
Genesis narrowed her eyes. ""Her"? Who is "Her?"" she asked, not having noticed Eres. Moving closer to Sumire, she kept one hand on her blade. "If you recall, I told you not to cause trouble. Now who are you talking about and are we in danger?"
Narissa stayed back and out of the way. None of this drama was for her and she planned to keep it that way. She watched silently. Debating on leaving or not. She didn't want to get caught up in anything bad.
Sumire moved closer to her so her mouth by her ear. "Her.... the one who enjoy angel's soul as dinner. Or we can say.... Soul eater ... be careful, I can smell your angel blood from a far." Sumire whispered to Genesis softly.
((I literally forgot I had two characters... *facepalm*))

James woke up a short while later to his alarm, still annoyed with his apartment. He grumbled as he found a jacket and his shoes, putting a switchblade in his pocket. He opened his door and walked outside into the cool air. He had a meeting to go for the street gang he was with. Locking his door, he walked down the sidewalk, his hands in his pockets to the dismantled building that stood off to the side.

Genesis felt her blood turn cold. She knew the kind of creature Sumire was talking about, but she'd never been in contact with one. Gen nodded slowly, backing up slightly to look at the other members of the group.
((I'll bring Josh back next day.))

Sumire straightened up. "But she's gone for now. I'm afraid she wasn't the type of creature that easily give up on her prey. Especially the one like you. I suggest you to be careful from now on." Sumire said clearly. She was afraid that Kaori will come again after Genesis tomorrow.
((Sorry I'm taking do long to respond.))

Has he searched around to find a weak spot, then punched a hole in the roof and jumped through. He took in a huge breath through his noise. "There you are!" He dashed towards the girl getting closer and closer turning hall to hall." What is this a fcking hospital?"

Vincent picked up a smell but he wasn't sure who's it was but he followed it anyway.
Eres jumped, startled as she heard the roof cave In. She looked to where Kovu was, he met her eyes. She could see what he was thinking, telling her no. She wouldn't listen. She turned and ran. Her goal to get the Vampire or vampires to follow her and leave the others alone. She didn't want them to be in danger.
Sumire frowned when she hear the roof cave in. "What the heck is that?" She sniffed the air and then frowned even more when Eres run away from them. She gasped. "What did your sister do?! She was running towards the vampire!"
Has he dashed from hall to hall, he stopped hearing foot steps running towards him. He smiled, "little fairy."
He smell Vincent followed lead him to an old abandoned build. " Knowing him..he's here."
Eres skidded to a halt as she saw Akira. "You know, I know you said you wanted to kill me. But is there any chance you could just turn around and walk away?" She asks, knowing full well he wouldn't even listen to her. She was slowly backing up. She hadn't meant to actually run into him, all she wanted was to keep away from the others. She clenched her fists as she felt her fingers started to tingle with her magic.

Kovu snarled. "She's gone to play the damned hero." He responds to Sumire. Making his way towards where he saw his sister go.
Narissa grabbed Kovu's arm. "You're going to get hurt. Don't go playing hero too or you're not going to help your sister. At least let someone help you." She says simply. She had no idea why she cared, but she found that she did.
Syne sighed. " Your girlfriend is right." What she meant is Narissa. " Don't play as hero. I understand you're her brother but the risk it's too big. If you don't mind, I'll go. I used to go with vampires. Well.. sometimes I have to confront them.." Sumire's wings retreated back.