Random Role Playing Territory Love

x-Yumi-x3 posted on Sep 07, 2014 at 09:14AM
(Anyone can join it's a lot of fun with a lot of people. c: )

You're in a city full of mystical creatures, Ghouls, Vampires, Fairy's, Demons, Zombies, Humans, anything you can think of. But there's a war going on between the creatures a territory war. Each creature must fight there way to earn that city, because that's the only place in the world that has not been claim. It's called No Mans Land.
The city is peaceful in the day time. but at night it's a hell whole. You're better of safe inside your house than outside in the war zone. The creatures will fight until the death, until they're the only ones left and they're the ones that owns No Mans Land.

This is were the RPING comes in, I don't want this RP to be full of fighting, I want there to be romance jealously, killing, and drama.
I need people who are good at RPing with two different people at once or more and also who are good a improving. Meaning if no one is RPing with you at the moment I still want your character to have there own life. Be creative.

Rules:
I will not allow anyone's character to get killed but they can get hurt badly. You character is not the most powerful super villain in the world therefore do not make your character over powered I want them to actually get hurt. I want this RP to be realistic.
No one liners.
Sex is allowed not to detailed.
Profanity also.
Don't be afraid to be a human.
If you don't plan on staying in this RP DON'T JOIN. Simple.
Information:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Weapons:
Other info/Past:

Have fun, this rp isn't as serious as it sounds you're the one who controls your own life. If you don't like that there's a war going on find a way to change it!
My goal for this rp is for everyone to be creative, insanity is not a problem.
Oh and one more thing, falling in love with another spies is forbidden.
pursuers will be killed.
(Anyone can join it's a lot of fun with a lot of people. c: )

You're in a city full of mystical cr
last edited on Sep 26, 2014 at 12:56PM

Random Role Playing 421 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 421

over a year ago x-Yumi-x3 said…
"Hahaha!" He slapped his hand over his face and had a good laugh then frowned. "No..now we can do this the easy way or the hard way, make your pick." He stood there with his hands in his pockets allowing her to answer before he attacked.
Vincent found a way inside and slowly walked through the long dark hallways.
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
Eres continued to back up. She grinned. "Oh come now, when has the easy way ever been fun." She comments. "But this one time I might be okay with it. So tell you what. You just turn around and forget I'm here." She adds, turning a corner, her tone suggesting she didn't care and that she was bored. But in reality she was tense and kind of afraid.

"She's not my girlfriend." Kovu grumbles, only because he had nothing else to argue about and he knew they were both right. He sighed. "Alright fine, but don't expect me to care what happens to you. All I care about is my sister." He adds, his tone seemingly angry and annoyed but in truth he was neither. He just wanted to protect Eres, and deep down he knew he would be watching out for whoever came with him too.
over a year ago Firiel said…
Sumire chuckled and then looked to Narissa and Kovu. "So shall we?" She wanted for one of them to move first. Actually, she was afraid but she kept her cool outside.
over a year ago fangfan7 said…
Narissa nodded slightly. "I'm going to come too." She says. She was going to let him go first though, she didn't know where Eres was, but she guessed he would be able to find his sister.
over a year ago AnimeAvarice said…
(I'm just going to straight up do a mini timeskip to this point so I don't have to recount what was going on with Gen while Eres left and the rest of them were talking.)

Genesis looked to the others in the group. She walked forward, not wanting to be left behind while they went to go help Eres. She seemed like a legitimately good person. Without comment, she stood behind the group, making it clear she was coming along.
"I'm sorry little fairy I'm afraid I can't do that." He took a step closer to her then a another. His voice got a little deeper and Hus smile disappear. "I guess you've chosen the hard way."
As Vincent walked around the old building he could he could smell the blood of other creatures. "_shit"
Eres shrugged. "Yes I suppose so..." She says, then she turns her almost glowing blue eyes to him. She was glad there was moisture in the air, in seconds she pulled the moisture from the air, forming small, sharp ice pieces and then shot them at Akira not seeing if they hit or not before turning and running down the hall, there was an exit up ahead, that was where she was going. She burst out the exit and right into Vincent.

Kovu looked to the three girls and then nodded. "Okay then." He says and leads them to where he could catch his sister's scent, and the Vampire's. He made a low growling noise at the back of his throat. He really hated Vampires.
Sumire slowly followed Kovu. She heard the growl and could feel his hatred towards vampires. She start to tensed up a bit. She know herself was a half vampire and she wondered what will be do if he knows she was also a vampire, even with angel blood mixed. Only hope she have to encourage herself.
Akira allowing himself to get hit in the hands and arms slowly started walking towards her. "Little fairy...you're gonna have to do better than that." The shape ice pieces from his body started falling to the ground as his wounds started heeling.
Vincent halted spotting a figured right in found if him has his eyes focused he knew who it was. " Eres.."
"Vincent? Oh great. It's bad enough I have to fight one of you, but now I have to deal with you too?" She asks, glancing back at the door, waiting for Akira to burst through at any moment. "Unless I can get you to help me." She says, glancing to him briefly. He helped her before, maybe, just maybe he would do it again.
"...." He thought to himself before he answered why in the hell was he here? Did he actually care about her?
He didn't say anything he just stood there and waited for Akira.
He brust through the door " Fairy... Vincent? What are you doing here?" A smirk grew on his face. "Are you helping me?"
"Yes..I'm here to help."
Eres sighed and rolled her eyes. Well this was going to be just wonderful. She wondered how long she could hold the two of them off before they got her. "So be it then." She says, backing away from both of them, closer to a water source she had found earlier.
Vincent quickly jumped forward and grabbed a hold of the girls arm and pulled her close to him. Don't move. "Nice job Vincent. we don't need her to run away again. You see little fairy I don't hate you but...there's a movement going on us vampires will rule soon. And killing you is a part of the plan. You understand? No hard feelings." He grabs her cheeks and pulls her face to his and places a kiss on his lips.
last edited over a year ago
The nice thing about her ability was that she didn't have to be right next to then source, and there were plenty of building with water pipes. As he kissed her she moved her hands and tried to shove her away, then she tried to summon enough water to push him far enough away. If that worked then he would go for Vincent, but first she just wanted Akira to not be kissing her
Vincent flinched watching Akira kiss her, akira knew what he was doing but it wasnt gonna work.
Akira moved the hair from the girls neck, "Say goodbye, little fairy."
Vincent thinking to himself do I really want this to happen..his grip loosened on the girl.
Eres felt Vincent flinch behind her and wondered why, and then she felt his grip loosen and whether it was a fluke or not she didn't care. She ducked as Akira went for her neck, ending up behind him, she looked to Vincent, and then turned to try to get to her destination, to where she would have access to water.

Kovu stopped short as he was running. He gave out a sudden yell of frustration, hitting the wall with his fist. "I lost it." He muttered angrily, referring to the scent he had been following.
Sumire sighed and spread her wings. "I'll go look from above. You both look around. I'll tell you if I find her." She jumped and fly up. She know this act is harm herself because she have use a lot of her power today. Surely she can't move from the bed tomorrow. She intensely look around, trying to find any sign of Kovu's sister.
Akipra jumped back doing a backflip and lached this hand onto Eres's leg. "You're not going anywhere!" He snatched up his other hand and grabbed the girls other anckle pulling it back making her fall to the ground.
Vincent stood there he was sure if he should help her or his friend so he walked away thinking.
Narissa could sense his frustration and felt bad for him...almost. "Come on, I can sense the Vampire, but not your sister. Let's try that." she says, and starts to lead where she could sense the vampire.
((Sorry for not responding in so long, it has been super busy recently.))

Eres hit the ground hard, making her teeth bang against each other. But putting that aside she turned onto her back and kicked out hard with her feet to make his let go. She quickly got to her feet again and took off at a run, the water was just in front of her. She spun around to face Akira and raising her arms above her head an onrush of water shot towards him. She would not let him kill her.

Kovu nodded and followed her. Every once in a while he could pick up his sister's scent, but then it would be gone. He was going to kill whoever had gone after his sister.
Sumire continue to look around until she spotted something weird moving. It was... water? And then the water... followed Eres? She rubbed her eyes. Is this real or she just dreaming because she's just so tired? She carefully moved closer to look closer at the weird scene for her and she gasped. "It's really Eres!" She fly back towards Kovu but can't find him in the place where she left him.
(( That's okay l'm the same actually.))

He got up and stood there allowing the water to come towards him, "I probably can't stop it but...this won't kill me." He said in an arrogant tone a second later he was washed away by the strong force of the water.

Ask Vincent was walking and thinking he heard a rushing and turned around the water was coming towards him. "What the fuck?" As he stared at it he knew he couldn't out run it so, he took the cigarette from his lip and held it out in front if him. He slowly took in a deep breath and blew on it. A large body of fire dashed towards the water. "And people actually thought I was addicted, psh."
over a year ago AnimeAvarice said…
(Guys... I'm really sorry about this. I keep disappearing and it isn't fair for you. Seeing how neither of my characters are doing much anymore, I think I'm going to back out of this RP. I'm really, really sorry, but I can't keep my schedule free long enough to do this right. So, have fun everyone and I'm sorry again! Just kind of ignore the parts with Gen. I'm sorry again. Bye all.)
Firiel commented…
Ahh.. too bad.. :’( Farewell AA. over a year ago
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
Well thanks for joining anyway! over a year ago
Narissa stopped moving as she smelled an overwhelming amount of moisture in the air, but no rain. She looked to the sky and saw Sumire. She gave out a high pitch whistle to try to get her attention.
As soon as the water had gone over Akira, Eres turned and ran. She felt power coursing through her body and she was afraid she might lose control if she didn't get somewhere isolated first.
Sumire turned her head as soon as she heard Narissa's high pitch. She fly over them while panting. "She.. She ... His sister.. Is there..." She took a deep breath to normalize her breath. "Two vampires vs Eres! We gotta help her! And she have the water tsunami following her somehow.."
At the mention of the water Kovu smiled. "That's my girl..." He mutters quietly. "Can you lead us to her?" He asks Sumire, and Narissa, but mostly Sumire who had actually seen Eres.
Sumire raised one eyebrow. "Who is your girl?" She then sighed to calm herself down. "Okay. Follow me then." She jumped slightly to fly again but then her wings disappear. Sumire fall on her knees. "Guess it my limit. I'll just walking." She start to stood up and walk forward.
Kovu nodded. "It's okay, but thank you." He says. Following her as she led the way. He felt himself getting anxious and hated that there was nothing he could do right now.
The fire and the water clashed together, both blowing each other out. He looked around and wondered where the water came from. " it must have been where Akir- " he paused "Vincent..." Akira walked from the Shadows, " ...ya know..I always knew you where ...different vincent." Vincent glared at him.
Akira turned around and started back walking towards the fairy. " but because of how different you are you'll end up getting bit.."
Sumire walked towards the vampires and Eres. Being near real vampires.. make her feel... wild. Once she turned into wild one, her power is beyond her control. That once happened and she slaughtered a village before she realized it and then running away. She may not lose get control, not now.
As they went Kovu looked to Sumire. She seemed...distressed. Maybe that wasn't the right word but she seemed off. "You okay?" He asks her as they keep going where she was leading them.
(Hey guys, just informing that I would be gone for the next two weeks. I got my first semester exam coming and I have to study hard so I would pass on every exam. But maybe I could get online some time but that doesn't mean I'm free. But the Christmas Holiday is coming right? I perhaps could be online more frequent. So, if I don't reply soon, you know what happen.)

Sumire snapped back into reality as he asked her. " Yeah I'm fine. Just a bit tired... never keep waking up until this hour before. New experience to me." She deliberately didn't say that she run out of magic here.
((Good luck))

Kovu just nodded, he didn't know her well enough to know if she was hiding anything, and besides, he was too caught up in trying to find his sister. "Just let me know if you're not okay. She's my sister, I have to keep going, but you do not." he says simply, his voice holding little emotion, though he was being as sincere as he could about it.
(Thanks ^_^ )

Sumire glanced back only to give a nod to answer him. She keep walking. It was a short distance when she's on air but it seemed like it wasn't now when she walked on earth. And after all, she's just so tired that make the trip felt longer to her.
((Sorry, I'm just kind of waiting for others to respond before I have Kovu reply))
(Okay.)
((Sorry! I'm super busy. With senior project and school activities, also go luck Firiel))

As Akira left Vincent he started running back towards the way he was at first. He was much more serious this time he was gonna get her and kill her.
Vincent sat there for a second and thought about what Akira said. He knew exactly what he meant. He also started walking towards them he'll have to choose which side he's on.
((I understand that, I'm so busy with all of my senior stuff this year))

Narissa followed the other two, she hoped she would be able to help when the time came. She liked Eres well enough when she had met her, but they were all still strangers, and she wasn't sure why she was willing to do for strangers.
((It's fine, I just wanted to wait a little bit. Besides I totally get it. I have so much I have to get done before I graduate this year.))

Eres had been running for a little bit, and found what seemed like a safe place to hide. She took a minute to catch her breath, and then froze. He was coming again. He was coming to kill her for sure this time. She cursed, not sure what to do, he was too close.

Kovu noticed Sumire still didn't seem quite right, but he was more focused on Eres. They had reached an area where she had obviously been since everything was covered in water. And he could sense her near, but he couldn't quite tell where.
(Wow... it looks like everyone going to graduate this year.. aww.. looks like I'm the youngest here .. )

Sumire looked to Kovu and Narissa. "We're here. Eres is somewhere near but sorry I cannot track her. I'm run out of magic power. But I guess... She go on that way." Sumire pointed to a direction Eres run to earlier.
(( There's a lot of people i know that are graduating, how awesome. @Firiel well I'm sure you don't have that long.))

Akira searched the hallsfor the fairly not making a sound, he was indeed serious and he was looking for is prey. He soon grew impatient and blew a huge whole in the wall, knocking into another room.
Vincent soon made up his mind, and started running towards the sound.
Narissa looked in that direction. Something seemed...off. She nodded her head. "I think she's right, I can sense....something, in that direction." she says quietly.
When the wall was blown through Eres had just passed it. She covered her head all the same and held ina cry of surprise. When she saw Akira she tried to run, but realized she had put herself into a dead end area. She cursed colorfully under her breath.

Kovu looked to where Sumire pointed and nodded. "Okay." he says and starts to move to go find her. He stops and turns back. "Thank you for helping me try to find her." he adds before running off to try to find his sister, not looking to see if the two girls would follow or not. He didn't want them to be in danger, which they surely would be if they came with him.
(@Yumi … well ... I just started my senior high school recently and it would be three years from now for me to get graduated.)

Sumire nodded. She know she would be in danger if she get into the fight. But what she can do? Her energy run out but she promised herself she would help them. With a deep breath, Sumire ran after him as fast as she could, she want to help as much as possible.
((I apologize for taking so long, but final exams are coming up this coming week and things have been extra busy. I'll try to respond as much as I can))

Narissa didn't hesitate in following Sumire and Kovu. Kovu was starting to grow on her, and Eres had seemed like a perfectly nice girl, especially considering all the crap they had to live through.
Akira smirked and slowly walked from the shadows into the light where Eres was. He grabbed her by the waist. " Don't make this harder than it needs to be." He brushed her hair from her shoulders.
Vincent was in the corner watching. "Guess I gotta move faster."

(Fang, it's fine so does everyone else.)
@Firel oh you're a freshie, good luck.)

Eres tried to yank back but she couldn't because of his hold on her. "If your going to eat me get it over with. I mean, after all, What would your mother say if she saw you playing with your food like this." She says with bitter sarcasm. She smiled darkly, if she could, she might be able to form something sharp enough to stab through him. She knew it wouldn't kill him but it might give her a chance. Though at the moment the chance didn't seem to be coming.
"Ha she wouldn't say anything because he also played with her food..always until they begged to get eaten." He held he tight and licked the side of her neck. Slowly he stuck his fangs into the girls soft skin.
Vincent eyes widened and walked to both of them. "Hey..she's mine."
Akira digging his nails into the fairy's skin and still suck the blood from the body. Lifted up an eyebrows and continued what he was doing.
Vincent knew if he didn't stop he soon she'd be dead.
As soon as she felt his fangs sink into her neck she tried desperately to fight him back, but there was only so much she could do before she started to lose her strength. She heard Vincent come over, but she was starteing to fade. She mustered up as much of her magic as she could to slow the process as much as possible.

Kovu ran to where Eres's scent was strongest, ut when he got there, there was nothing. He slammed his fist into a nearby building, breaking the skin as he let out an angry cry of frustration. She was here! She had just been here and he had just missed her! He looked around trying to figure out where she was.