Random Role Playing Lives Worth Living:Romance RP continued

Directingchicky posted on Jul 07, 2013 at 11:36PM
Past all of the childhood crushes and drama, done with high school and finally earning that graduation cap, several stories that were linked together in some way are finally at that point where they have broken off and created their own new experiences and lives. But what happens when they are slowly linking back together after a high school reunion? People moving back into town, gorgeous wedding ceremonies are being planned...and of course who wouldn't want to introduce their own little bundles of joy?

The drama! -swoons- The humanity! -swoons- The Romance!!!-swoons-

Random Role Playing 1863 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1863

over a year ago Directingchicky said…
"Boy I am eating my cinnamob bun and you know better than to come between me and my food." She said and narrowed her eyes at him before taking another bite, moaning at the sweet taste. Though she did pity him and shifted so she leaned against his side, but barely.
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
His bare skin pressed against her robe as he reached out and pulled her flush against him. "Mmm. Much... Much better."
"Mm hmm...no grabby hands now. You're being cut off." She huffed playfully and shook her head at her fiancé. She sighed as she finished off the treat and wanted to frown at its absence. How it was possible that she stayed looking the way she did with all of the food she ate...no one would ever be able to know.
"You can have the rest of mine. I know you want to." He mumbled in her ear and kissed her cheek before nodding towards the half eaten cinnamon bun.
She bit her lip, but shook her head, "No I'm good...." she said meekly and turned her head away from the begging treat. She didn't need anymore. "I'll get chubby and won't fit into my dress."
over a year ago Strawberry0020 said…
Renee smiled warmly.
"16235. Tinsley Road. Around the corner from the Phil's Diner."
The one we went to...
"I'll leave my porch light on for ya, k?"
~
Gilchrist's eyes nearly fell out of his bright, red face as she walked away.
"D-Did I just...?"
Unable to take him seriously anymore, Chance gripped his sides in stomach-aching laughter. He was nearly crying.
"HA! Dumbass!" he wheezed breathlessly as his cackling continued.
Gilchrist laid his forehead on the table with a defeated grunt.
~
Drew instantly started snickering harder when she brought up the "mother" part. ((I kinda died as well... XD))
"Well..." he said, sounding sketchy as always. "I'm not too particular about whether I should answer. However... Daniel nearly choked on his bagel..."

((c;))
"Oh please baby, you've been stick slim since I've met you and eat a ton a day, half a cinnamon bun won't hurt your already gorgeous figure." He flirted.
Colette barked a laugh from across the bar before returning. She set a large bottle of Bourbon down onto the counter and reached below to gather the shot glasses. Still giggling quietly, she reached over to pat the poor man's head gently, "Oh calm down mon cheri. No need to get all flustered."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"Stick slim? That's not what you said fove weeks ago mister." She flirted back and bumped her hips into his by shofting on the couch, "And I really am good. Bride jitters and all that." She waved her hand as if to wave off the issue. She badly wanted it, but reigned it in...no more cinnamon buns...nope.
"Oh lawd...." She croaked and her smile wavered uneasily,"Drew... Memphis needs his mommy and I don't have the insurance to afford hospital so if this involves any dangerous and or lethal actions..." She narrowed her wide eyes playfully, he was still the crazy teenager from the past and still the crazy teenager she loved endlessly.
"Bride jitters.... Pfft. Why are you so nervous?" He turned on his side and hugged her close to his hardened chest.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"I'll be there." Mike said and hung up. He grabbed his keys, turned off some lights, and headed down to his car. It was a grey sedan and he got it a couple months after he got his job. Mike started the engine and started driving to Renee's place.
----
After 45 minutes, he arrived at her house. Mike parked and got out. He combed his hair a little and knocked on the door.
"Hmmm...many reasons..." she mumbled and shifted so she still faced the movie. "I have a lot to be nervous about. Everyone knows I'm not the most graceful woman, what if I fall on my way down the aisle? Or the dress rips or one of the maids or groomsmen get sick?" She frowned at all of the things that could possibly go wrong.
over a year ago handsmile said…
(Should I join this? I'm Only really involved with Evie and I don't wanna be a burden so like Idk if i should join so i figured i would ask you guys just because, but i don't think I'm that good with a romance roleplay so i thought well i shouldn't even be doing this, but i do find interest in it so i thought well maybe they wouldn't mind and now i see I'm just rambling a bit so I'm going to stop now, Srry I'm a bit awkward o.o)
((Muahahaha... Join us... B) Lmao, but really, you don't really have to ask. You're not a burden at all. c: Love ya! Now getchoassonthisRP,foo. ò.ó))

Taking one final glance at herself in the mirror, she unplugged the curling iron.
"Yeah. Okay. Se buena por abuela, baby. Ella es consada como un hijo de mil puntas pero de su trabajador." she said through her phone as she fixed a loose curl.
"Yes, mom." her daughter said with a giggle. "I love you."
"Love you, too, baby."
She kissed the speaker of her phone and hung up. A knock at her door suddenly, she quickly hopped into her shorts as she stumbled out of her bathroom again. Buttoning them right before she reached the door, she speculated herself once more. She sighed, relieved and opened the door.
"Hey..." she said, with a smile, eyeing him. She nodded approvingly. "You look nice!"
~
Lifting his head up babyishly, a gave her a modest smile.
"I am... so sorry..." he said bashfully. "Not quite the brightest crayon in the box..." He chuckled lightly, thankful that she hadn't slapped him upside the head instead.
Chance grinned sadistically at the bottle of alcohol as she stirred through the cabinets.
"Ah. Thank you." he said gratefully, well aware of the drunk, sloppy trouble they'd probably get into.
We haven't changed much outside of looks...
He seemed to have been doing way better since the incident. Chance seemed to be doing well himself, considering the fact that when he first received his jail sentence, he was the only one that had remorse for the guy. He was angry. He knew about it all--his mother, the Castiel guy... everything, but he still considered that the world was cold and it turned his heart to ice. Visiting him for the first time before he went off to bootcamp, he was blubbering like a baby almost. He had lost his blaze buddy... For seven years. Nothing made him feel as young and free as this moment.
~
Drew simply lowered his towel and turned the left cheek. Literally. There was her name in cursive with a little ruby kiss mark right below it.
"For you, my love." he said venomously, his face clouding red with laughter.
flabaloobalah commented…
oh. my. GOD. dreww XD over a year ago
Her smile never wavered as she set three shot glasses on the counter by the bottle and popped it open, " 'Ts no problem. It is my job after all you know." She smiled over at Gilchrost, wishing he would stop feeling embarrassed, "You're just fine, I don't expect all of our customers to know French. It is a Scottish bar after all." Her voice trailed off as she poured the shots and slid them out to them.
"Andrew!" Dee's face burned as she blushed more than humanly possible. She clamped her dropped jaw shut and pinched his chin between her fingers, pulling his face down to hers,"your in so much trouble if that tattoo artist was a woman!"She narrowed her eyes playfully.
"Honey... You know every single one of those things is so unlikely. I highly doubt anyway would just skip out because they have a cold and your dad and I will always catch you." He smile playfully and kissed her forehead tenderly, hoping to kiss away a fraction of her anxiety.
last edited over a year ago
She let out a breath and turned her body into him. She brought her legs up and jjst cuddled into his strong body, but when she laid her cheek against his chest, she flinched, "You did not dry off correctly..." she murmured, pulling back and wiping the suds from her cheek and from him.
"Well my apologies." He murmured and kissed the top of her head gently, his arms pulling right back to his chest, where she could rest easy. Her familiar heat comforted him again, like always and the way the curves of her long legs and torso fit to his angular ones.
She nuzzled into him and let her eyes flutter closed. How he managed to hold her still and and make her completely comfortable she didn't know. But it was wonderful. Leaning up she planted her lips onto his neck and sighed, "You were right, I miss those kisses already."
"I knew, you always do." He mumbled against her skin as his lips ventured from her cheek and dipped his head to her neck, kissing the smooth, delectable skin there that was always so kissable.
Another sigh and a tilt of her head. "I hate it when you're right." She grumbled as her fingers flicked the remaining bubbles from his skin and traced along the damp lines that ran across him. She was amazed on how he stayed this fit, and wasglad that she was the only one who.got to see him like this.
Drew never laughed so hard at anyone that much before. He couldn't even breathe. His face nearly in flames, he clutched his sides, absolutely breathless. Just her reaction had him in tears.
"Tada~" he said inconspicuously, not able to straighten up his hysterical cackling.
~
"Oh... Haha... right." he replied in a dorky gesture. His fingers paced on the grooves and distinctive stab marks of the cherry oakwood counter. "I-It's nice though. Classic. I like it..."
Chance popped open the bottle, not waiting another moment after the shot glasses were set. He poured the bourbon in all three carefully the toxic aroma of the drinks making the taste singe on his tongue already. He chuckled coolly and slid a shot to his left to Gilchrist, then another to his right to Grayson.
"Ready when you are."
Gilchrist blankly stared at the cup, seemingly set up for death. He only drank with Chance at the pub when he was stationed in Korea. He wound up crying pantsless, hugging an old Korean man while singing a Whitney Houston song on Karaoke. And he couldn't quite remember the rest, but he knew that it all began with one shot.
"Uh... Maybe I shouldn't..."
"Just hate it don't you?" He smiled against the curve of her neck gently, sighing blissfully into another soft kiss." And I'm right quite a bit."
"Absolutely despise it." She said back and shifted so she was sitting in his lap, facing him and wrapping her arms arms around him. Her legs were tucked off to the side and curled up as she leaned up to nibble his earlobe.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Colette could only smile brightly as they served their drinks, "You boys let me know if you need anything else." She said cheerfully and scampered off back into the kitchen to swipe some food before her stomach gave her away. She was rather starving, and since she couldn't go upstairs and change yet, she could at least get fed.
She pinched his cheek before giving it a small slap and shoved his face away from hers. "It was a she wasn't it?" Dee scoffed in faux fury and dramatically stormed away to their bedroom, but quietly, as not to wake her sleeping son in the room next door.
"Uh buh buh woman... No nibbling when I'm busy." He chuckled, his breath hot as it fanned over her sweet skin before he encased it in soft kisses once more.
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
Grayson took his shot glass and swirled it around, smirking. "I was born ready, bitch." he said.
((ugh i gotta go guys im sorry))
"Hey, you get to kiss, I get to nibbled." She protested, and to prove her point, she leaned down and nipped his jaw playfully and kissed getly to rub away any sting it may have delivered.
Mike took a deep breath. "Wow, you look absolutely fantastic and thank you." Mike said. He couldn't stop smiling when he saw her. It was like sunshine had finally broken the clouds. "Shall we go?"
Her temperature heightened a little as her face warmed. She could recognize that smile anywhere... it was sweet. He was sweet. She almost found her in the habit of standing on the tip of her toes to kiss him like she used to, but she automatically bit her lip and stepped back behind the door instead.
"Yeah. Just let me grab my purse really quick..." she said.
~
Chance grinned. "How could I forget that?"
"Thank you." Gilchrist said as polite as always.
"Ready up, Gilchrist." Chance snapped. Obediently, he picked up the little shiny glass of mistakes hastily.
"To this bastard being set free." Chance announced tilting his head over at Grayson. Then he punched Gilchrist in the shoulder with a grin."And this bastard for getting the job."
Gilchrist smiled faintly.
In unison, they cocked their heads back and downed the first shot, the strong taste infiltrating their senses.
~
"Would it make ya feel better if I said she was huskier than me and smelled like cough drops and mothballs?" he attempted with a shrug.
An A for effort? Well at least the manly woman knew his left buttcheek belonged to someone else...
"What? She isn't you... She isn't who I sacrificed my buttcheek for. Hell... Might not even be a she..."
over a year ago handsmile said…
(Thanks Strawberry :3 I will make a profile right now)
Name: Faron Espinoza
Personality: Sweet, He doesnt warm up to people easily, Tries to be funny, protective and a bit clumsy
Appearance: Pic

Approaching Hope's house in New York, He rang the doorbell awaiting a response, he hadnt seen him in a few years and wonders how he has been. When someone opens the door Faron rushes into a hug, before realizing it wasn't hope. "Where's Hope?" He asked releasing the man "Well, he moved back to his old town."
"Hope's back home?" Faron questioned turning away ready to catch a flight.
(Thanks Strawberry :3 I will make a profile right now)
Name: Faron Espinoza
"Okay, grab your purse. I'll just be waiting by the car," Mike said awkwardly. He stood next to the passenger seat. He whistled some random tune.
Dee tugged back the fluffy comforter on the queen sized bed that Drew and herself, and still being a huge fan of the walking dead the comforter was indeed walked themed, she'd made sure of it. She snuggled under the sheets and tugged them up to her shoulder. "Well seeing as its my butt cheek now I forbid you to get any more tattoos on that half of your ass." She said with a finality.
"Mmmmm.... Stahp Faye." He chuckled and leaned into her sweet little love bites that drove him insane. His calloused hands reached out and stroked her hair gently, unconciously pulling her lips closer.
"Never." She stated and took that pull forward to her advantage and leaned up and nipped his bottom lip playfully, settling back into his lap with a smirk, "As you said...I'm a rebel." She said huskily.
Da bed 😊😊😊😊
 Da bed 😊😊😊😊
((EPIC!))
((And aw mah lawd. o-o Faron is adorable! >-<))
Meanwhile, Renee trotted off to the Sudan, the heel of her shoes clicking quickly as she tried not to keep him waiting long. Opening the the door and sliding into the passenger seat, she gave him a small smile.
"Ready."
~
Drew chuckled.
"Fine, fine. It's your butt cheek." he said with a grin as he stepped into his boxers. He stepped over to the bed and eased his way underneath the thick blanket comfortably.
"What do you plan on doing with it though?" he teased jokingly.
Grayson downed his whiskey and sighed. It really hit the spot, made him feel good. "Another." he slurred, laughing and leaning back in his chair.
"Anything and everything I want. Duh." She stated and rolled onto her side to face him, her slim fingered hand reaching out and rubbing her thumb down his jaw and neck. "I have something super to tell you..." Dee murmured quietly through a soft smile.
"Ugh your the worst." He groaned softly at her nibbling frenzy and settled her comfortably in his towel lap with ease, to him Faye weighed as little as the dining room chair and was easily lifted and seated again on his lap.
"Aren't I just." She laughed as he re-situated her in his lap. But as he finished, her hands went from him to her hips and she poked her lip out, "And just what do you think you're doing? I was comfortable before."
"Well I wasn't." He stuck his tounge out at her playfully and slipped his fingers between hers on her hips and bringing her knuckles to his sun kissed lips.
"Please..." she snorted playfully and watched as he kissed her knuckles, "You just wanted me on your lap like this so you can feel all sexual." She teased, though she knew better than that. But she wiggled in his lap anyway.
over a year ago kaboomgirl said…
([DEATH METAL SCREAM] I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON WHO ISNT NEEDED ANYWAY BUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....­.!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!))­
~
"I'll go buy a tux on my own time, you just worry about your dress." Kyle looked at the floor, smiling. "I was thinking perhaps, for the venue... maybe just going traditional in a church? Or maybe a beautiful garden. Carter, you're the bride, so..?"
~
Emma laughed tiredly, sticking her butt into the air as she curled herself around the sheets.
~
Gale mimicked her moves, holding his breath and trying not to laugh at the tiny spy.
"Okay... I'm going in!" He whispered, peeking around the door frame. There Abbie stood, by the stove, with that delicious lasagna. Pushing away the hunger that the scent brought, Gale did the funniest, slowest walk he'd ever done to sneak behind her. His hands flew to her sides as he began to tickle her, laughing a "Gotcha!"
~
Castiel enjoyed himself in a swell of pride fr a minute before devouring the chicken nugget look-a-like.
"Hey Fate," He began, already stuffing another, "Give my compliments to the chef. These are unbelievable."
In that moment, everything was perfect. There were smiles all over, with the exception of freshly-burned Christian, and of course, the essential of awesome food.
flabaloobalah commented…
get on our chatroom wifey over a year ago
"Hmm sexual didn't come to mind at all when I propped you upon my lap." He lied smoothly and efficiently with a sly smile.
Abbie squealed loudly, dropping the spatula and knife she had been using into the lasagna and squirmed in his arms, "Gale!" She gasped between loud giggles that came from his tickling.
Lily joined Gale in the kitchen and rushed up to her mother and attacked her as well, "Gotcha mama!" She squeaked, her little hands trying to tickle her as well.
"Oh you are so full of it." She taunted back and wiggled again. She wondered the sight they made, her in just her robe and Gavin just in a towel..her father would pitch a fit in no time if he saw them. "Admit it, you saw me in thosejeans this morning and sent the day plotting on how to get me naked." She teased.
((SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE;;; YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT!!!!!!! I LURVE YEWWWW))
Carter sighed. "Okay, I will." she glanced over at her mother with an unsure expression on her face. "Ehh... I don't know, both ideas sound good," she said, laughing quietly.
~
"Nice butt, cutie." Ayla called from the doorway, setting Oscar down and padding towards the kitchen.
"Ha! So you admit it! You were just in those jeans cause you wanted me to let you go to work! You thought that if you put on those snug little jeans id forget about you staying home! News flash hon it didnt work cause your home." He rambled triumphantly
((XDD Death metal scream. I love you, Chickety, so it's all good, homie. c:))
Chance laughed, setting down his glass.
"Hell yeah!" he yelped, shaking the sensation of suds popping in his ears.
Gilchrist laughed airily... nervously. He watched Chance pour the next round of shots for them all with a squeamish grimace set in his expression.
Oh... My... Lord...
~
She sat in Caroline's empty, on top of the pile of phone books, her feet dangling above the ground... as they did without the books.
" I will... but she's getting old and a little disoriented. I had to make sure that she didn't accidentally lose her dentures in the deep fryer..." she said with a smile and a shrug. That smile of hers soon churned. "Again."
Off of the subject, aware that he was eating still, she spun around in the stool playfully. "So how's work?"
~
Drew blinked at her, setting his hand over hers and kissing her tattooed finger smoothly.
"Something... super?" he asked.
Last time he heard those words, he fainted, due to the fact that he found out that they were having a kid.
"What is it?"
Grayson grabbed for his shot glass with hungry fingers, his tongue between his teeth. "Yess~!" he howled, waiting to gulp it down in synch with Chance and Gilchrist, who was still awkward and uptight; hopefully that would change once they were shitfaced.
She hesitated and nibbled on her lip nervously and then slowly proceeded with caution into territory shed been in only once before. Now or never. Dee sighed quietly and painted a smile on her face before kissing his ring finger softly."I'm pregnant."
"And in your lap..." she mumbled, leaning forard into his chest. It was about time she got payback for him making her stay home. And anything to stop his rambling, "Half naked...smelling like those wonderful bath salts...bubbles everywhere." She said against his neck, kissing gently.