Random Role Playing Lives Worth Living:Romance RP continued

Directingchicky posted on Jul 07, 2013 at 11:36PM
Past all of the childhood crushes and drama, done with high school and finally earning that graduation cap, several stories that were linked together in some way are finally at that point where they have broken off and created their own new experiences and lives. But what happens when they are slowly linking back together after a high school reunion? People moving back into town, gorgeous wedding ceremonies are being planned...and of course who wouldn't want to introduce their own little bundles of joy?

The drama! -swoons- The humanity! -swoons- The Romance!!!-swoons-

Random Role Playing 1863 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1863

over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
Libby accepted his gentlemanly gesture and stepped out of the chromatic vehicle, dusting off her steel colored dress. "Now... we go in, correct? Do you have a reservation?"
((gotta go guys sorry!))
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
"They know me here. I come in to work sometimes when they have new chefs in." He explained and closed the car door behind her.
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
"Gavin!" Faye threw her head back, her entire body shaking with his thrusts. Rocking up, her hips ground against his as he moved against her. Nothing had felt better, and her hands drifted down to his hips to urge him on as he sped up, moaning loud with each movement.
He grunted and a guttural moan left his mouth as she urged him on, she was cutting it close, he was so ready to let go and sate her, his body becoming tense but he continued, each thrust harder and deeper than the last. "Baby..." He groaned breathily, he was so aware of the heat and moans of sweet ecstasy.
last edited over a year ago
((AH FOOFS. Guysh I found this picture and had to share it with all ya'll munchies. It's like the first time dee found out she was pregnant and gets in the car to go to Drew's workamaplaceamajigger and hysterically attacks him in a hug while waving a pregnancy test around. That's right I had an apiphany. A vision. So when we make the movie and I do the narrative and chicky and flab produce and direct it and kaboom can do casting and strawberry can write the script and if I forgot to give anyone else a job forgive me I love you your on costume. THIS SCENE HAS TO BE IN THE MOVIE))
((And those boots she's wearing I love em 👌))
 ((AH FOOFS. Guysh I found this picture and had to share it with all ya'll munchies. It's like the fi
Her response was another tight grip.of his hips and a long drawn moan. She felt the familiar heat, and within moments she was throwing her head back with an actual loud scream of pleasure. Everything was hitting her hard all at once and she couldn't even bgin to describe the pleasure.
He tilted his head back and clenched his teeth as she clenched him tightly, ecstacy exploding like tiny firewoks in his stomach. He moaned in sweet relief, finally having what he'd been craving for over a long and trying month.
over a year ago Strawberry0020 said…
Gilchrist, pushing the door open with his foot with an armful of groceries with a huge smile on his face, he strode into his cozy starter home.
"I'm baaacckkk." he sang, waddling to the kitchen with the grocery bags.
Chance cocked and eyebrow at him as he bounced down the kitchen, humming and smiling hugely.
You would think he was gay, but Chance knew him well enough. He was just happy. He simply shook his head.
"Damn. A pixie must've farted in his cereal this morning. Just look at the guy."
She continued to grab and hold at him, pleasure spiking every nerve ending she had, from her toes to her head. Nothing had ever felt like this. When it was almost over for her, she collapsed back into the bed, still moaning and groaning.
Drew, still caresing te small frame of her back, he sat there with her, wanting to hold onto this moment for a while.
"I'm not either." he cooed back softly.
He didn't utter any other movement. Craddling her and letting her now how much he loved his family was his only objective at that moment.
"I don't want to leave. I can't leave. I love you and my son so much. And I already love my daughter so much. I'd never abandon my family..."
"Me too sweetheart. I'm sorry baby I am." Dee's arms wound around him in the closest and warmest and embraces, this family was the only foundation she had left, what kept her on her toes everyday.
"I'm not mad baby. It's okay." Her hoarse apologies and tear stained cheeks buried themselves into the curvature of his shoulder.
He rolled off of his sated bride and collapsed onto the mangled bed spread. Everything was dizzying and hot, his forehead slicked with a lighter layer of sweat.
((Already replied to that.))
((Well fuck))

"I know I know baby I know you love us... We love you."
She whispered into his neck and slipped her fingers through his, guiding their hands to rest on her protruding baby bump. Dee turned in his lap, her back pressing against his chest and her head leaning back on his shoulder, brown curls pillowing her.
"I love you, so much."
Said bride whimpered when he pulled away, and groaned when he fell beside her. Her breaths were coming out slowly as she panted deeply, her entire body still tingling and covered with sweat from their play. She felt as though she wouldn't be abke to move...
((Omg Demeter you dork. Movie time aw yiss!!! ❤❤
Honestly so much shit happens here it would make a better TV show i think.))
Grayson snickered to himself, eyeing the overly joyful Gilchrist and his groceries. "So you're making dinner? Are we invited?"
~
"Ah, I see. You must be a great chef." Libby said quietly, following Sebastian to the entrance. It was a wonderful looking place to eat, and it smelled even better.
Rolling onto his side, Gavin panted shallowly and reached his hand out, cupping her cheek and wiping away a small bead of saltine sweat that rolled off her brow.
(( let's take it to a TV studio in Hollywood guys))

"Some would disagree but I'd say I'm alright, top of class at the culinary institute of France." He hasn't meant to boast but impressing her seemed worth it.
"That's pretty impressive, whoever disagrees is a complete and utter fool." Libby said with a grin, entering the restaurant after Sebastian the chef.
last edited over a year ago
"Baby..." she rolled over as wrll, her leg draping over his lazily as she pressed soft kisses over the skin of his neck and collor bone, and jaw. Her pants were coming soft and quiet as she basked in the afterglow of their time together.
"Lots to eat, plenty of wine and gorgeous sights. I would've stayed but my little sister was in America alone and I wanted to extend my knowledge of the American gourmet." Sebastian explained as he strode through the small bistro to a table near the front where a small stage was set. Band members quietly tuned their guitars and set up amps.
His breathing evened and levelled as he watched her with soft hazel eyes,"was it that good?" Gavin whispered and wiggled closer, his nose touching hers, an arm draping around her waist, the other folded behing his head to pillow his cheek.
over a year ago kaboomgirl said…
((awwww yeah a movie))
((fuk yeha
wifey!!! are you up for roleplaying yet or no?))
Libby nodded and followed him to a table, right near where the musicians were setting up.
"Have you lived in America your entire life?" He asked cocking a curious eyebrow.
Libby took a small sip of water from the already poured cup sitting in front of her. "Yes, I have."
"You don't get out much?" He laughed quietly and took the lemon from the side of his glass, tearing a wedge of it out of the peel delicately and popping it in his mouth. "You will have to visit Europe one day. You won't regret it. Venice is one of my more favourite places."
"What do you mean?" she asked, laughing softly. "I don't know, America is comfortable.. but Venice sounds lovely, thanks to the way you describe it. When I was younger I did want to travel." She explained.
((venice... did you just.. AVPS?))
(( I am not entirely sure.))

"Comfortable? Mon amour we need to find you a different comfort zone." He laughed. She obviously found this place comfortable if she'd been no where else. "Honestly America is the least comfortable place I've been and not the least bit hospitable." Sebastian smiled and sipped his water.
((Lol okay. "I've always wanted to see Venice."))
Libby blushed. "I admit, I'm a bit too comfy here. The one time I ever flew on a plane was to Disney World when I was twelve." He made it sound like he travelled a lot, but who knows. "America is... funny. There are some very nice people, like in this town, but in big cities full of strangers, it's very different."
"Very true. There is the genuine kind smile here and there every once in a while." Sebastian turned his lips up into an honestly adorable smile.
"Let me think about it..." she breathed and sighed into him, her body completely going slack and relaxed in his arms like always. It had damn well blown her head off, and she was waiting for her brain to catch up with the rest of her.
"And yours is one of them," Libby commented, finding his smile to be absolutely adorable.
((can i just
libbastian omg cuties))
((I wanna pinch their cheeks and snuggle them. LIBBASTIAN ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤))

Cheeks burning red, Sebastian choked down his giddiness,"and you are by far my favourite American." He laughed quietly and again plucked at the lemon.
"I'll let you sleep on it." He chuckled and cupped her jaw, his thumb stroking her jaw slowly and tenderly as if memorizing every pore and the way the bone curved beneath her skin.
((i want them to slide around the house in footie pajamas and be all cutesy ❤❤❤❤))
"Thank you. I'm glad to hear that." Libby replied with a breathy laugh, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear and taking another sip of water.
((dinnertime sorry guys))
((Can we continue Tally and Dexy?))

"But I'm not tired..." she pouted as cutely as she could, her eyes fluttering shut as she just focused on the way his hands felt on her. Even this was pure ecstasy, laying here with him.
((When they love each other they will have a house and a BUNNY. Definitely. OMFG THEY HAVE TO HAVE A BUNNY AND NAME IT SOME SO CUTE IT'S STUPID LIKE SWEETIE OR MUFFIN, it should have floppy ears, it'll be their bunny love child since she don want babies))

"So what do you do for a uh.... Occupation?" Sebastian questioned, his French accent sharp clear ad weather he liked it or not hard to understand at times when he was nervous or upset.
The band now ready and amplified played softly behind them in the dim lights of the bistro.

((I'm so tempted to have Darren Chris and Joey pop out of nowhere and start jamming out,"🎶Herman can't draw Herman can't draw..."🎶))
((YES A BUNNY NAMED BISCUIT OMG WITH A MILLION BABY BUNNIES
i guess the thing is shes not like 100% against kids in the future but grayson made her feel really uncomfortable about it.))
"I work at a salon, doing hair and makeup. That's why I was at the wedding yesterday." she pointed out, getting used to his accent already.
(AW BISCUIT THE LOVE BUNNY OF LIBBASTIAN))

"Understandable, you are very good at what you do from what I saw, Libby." Her name tasted exquisite on his tounge as a waitress brought coffee around and he offered her his cup and said a shy thank you when she handed it back.
(( if you wish))

"Your sure? Cause I'm always up for round two..." He teased. honestly he didn't think he was up for walking or moving being absolutely exhausted. Playtime had turned into a full blown work out.
"Thank you. I remember you saying you were in charge of catering... My compliments to the chef." she said, declining his offer and waiting for her own drink.
"Thank you it's just something I do in my spare time." He answered simply and sipped on the coffee after slowly stirring in creamer.
"Nice." she said quietly, elbows on the table as she reached for her glass of water. "The music is really soothing here, I'm glad we came."
She snorted, rubbing a hand over his strong chest, "I somehow doubt that baby, no offense. You were panting like a dog in the summer. Can you even move?"
"Absolutely." He challenged and cocked an an eyebrow,"I don't think you could say the same though baby girl."
"I'm glad we came too. I'm glad I had the nerve to ask you out last night I'd sincerely regret it if I hadn't." Sebby smiled gently and sincerely, and really he would've. He probably would've wandered into the same bistro the only difference is he'd be alone and listening blandly to the music. Now music was just the back ground noise as he gladly let the sound of Libby's voice echo in his ears.
"I would sincerely regret it if you hadn't asked me out. I would be home alone right now, snuggling with my cat or inhaling food." Libby admitted sheepishly.
((I love how they arent even ordering food theyre just talking and being awkward cuties ❤))
"You know I can move. I'm the one who used to walk and run everywhere before I met a certain handsome shop boy." Her fonger tapped his nose and she smiled playfully, snuggling up against him.
"Snuggling with your cat? Well now I'm jealous." He admitted quirkily, the thought of snuggling with his little vixen was tempting even though it wasn't a possibility at all being the first date.
"I know exactly how well you can move my Faye. Just not after that." He chuckled huskily and nuzzled his nose against hers cutely.
"You are so bad." She muttered and nibbled on his neck gently, arms joining her leg in wrapping around him. She started thinking of how else to spend their honeymoon, staying away from the bedroom for a bit. Maybe they'd go down to the beach,hopefully she could get him in the water. Or go down to the small town for some snow cones. Oh it'd be wonderful.
"You better be jealous. Charlotte is the best to snuggle with."
"The best? You obviously haven't snuggled with yours truly yet, I am a PRO snuggler." Sebastian exaggerated and leaned on the small table with his elbows while he sipped his coffee.
"Your worst, you and that naughty little tounge of yours." He teased and pecked her lips sweetly though he knew he his tounge was far far worse.