Random Role Playing Lives Worth Living:Romance RP continued

Directingchicky posted on Jul 07, 2013 at 11:36PM
Past all of the childhood crushes and drama, done with high school and finally earning that graduation cap, several stories that were linked together in some way are finally at that point where they have broken off and created their own new experiences and lives. But what happens when they are slowly linking back together after a high school reunion? People moving back into town, gorgeous wedding ceremonies are being planned...and of course who wouldn't want to introduce their own little bundles of joy?

The drama! -swoons- The humanity! -swoons- The Romance!!!-swoons-

Random Role Playing 1863 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1863

over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
Libby blushed a little. "No, I'm not with anyone currently. My last boyfriend was three months ago, and we lasted about that long as well." she admitted, professionally blending the liquid into Dee's complexion and erasing the salty streaks on her face.
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
"Aaaaaaw well that's too bad hon." Dee pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes as she thought. She'd been with the same man for more than six years even though she never did remember the first weeks of their relationship, she still didn't regret a single day she spent bound to that man.
Libby pouted for only a moment, trying her hardest to not get emotional over the way things ended between them..
Moving on, she coated Dee's face rather lightly and made sure it was clear and evenly toned before opening the compact of blush and sweeping it across Dee's impossibly high cheekbones.
"You know it's corny but you really find some one special some day." Dee giggled and patted her cheek affectionately.
Libby immediately stiffened as Dee's hand touched her cheek. "Yeah, I know." she laughed tiredly, trying not to seem cold in her reaction. That had just become habit now, such a rude, quick impulse as soon as someone touched her when she didn't want anyone near her.
"It may not seem like your person at the time but he's your person he'll always be your person even when he faints in the delivery room and has tea parties with his neice and still doesn't like his food to touch. You'll find a good boy Libby dear, I promise." Dee giggled and tucked back a stray curl.
Libby's smile thawed out, more natural and honest as Dee described who could only be her Drew. "Thanks, Dee." she replied and grabbed for a handful of tubes of lipstick. "Is Tally back yet? I have a question for her.."
"You don't need help?" Dexter inquired and offered his services at the same time and cocked a perfectly shaped, glossy, ebony eyebrow against his tanned skin.
"Is Dexter back?" Dee asked peeking over her shoulder,"he said he'd get me a sandwich." She pouted her lip stick lacking lips in a puzzled frown.
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
"No." She said stubbornly and fished out the two suitcases of makeup, hair products, and extra clothes just in case, and she jumped up and down to grab the trunk lid to shut it. "Go back inside."
Libby placed the lipsticks on the table. Neither Tally nor Dexter were there. She frowned slightly.
flabaloobalah commented…
yes hello 911 over a year ago
"My sandwich!" Dee sniffled and stared anxiously at the door, her wide brown eyes calculating and the size of saucers.

"Tally...... About before you know it's nothing personal... I was still in high school you were my teacher for fucks sake tally.." Dexter sighed and reminisced back to the erotic nights in her arpartment, costume shop, the office at the high school...

(( here baby comes, profile to come))

"Colette! Colette! We need to get to the church now!" A mop of blonde hair poked around the swinging kitchen door as he shuffled across the nearly abandoned bar with a case of exotic wines and brews. Baby blue eyes that seemed to hold peices of the periwinkle sky in them narrowed to slits at his sister as he french accent lathered his words into sharp tuts,"Colette! In the truck now!"
last edited over a year ago
"And that is exactly why I left." She said, and rather coldly as the trunk slammed shut. "I had not asked you to make it public no, and it was...it was amazing." Those dark blue eyes snapped to him, "But you could have for once acted like you had gjven the two cents huh?" She said and packed one case under her arm and rolled the other behind her as she strode from him.

~^~^~^~^~^~

"I am coming huh! Chill your cases Sebastian before I lock you in the freezer!" Came the snappy reply as Colette emerged from the bar, lugging with her two ice coolers filled with that night's dinner and other goods for the wedding. Her eyes, a shade darker than her brother's, snapped blue fire at him in annoyance as she loaded them. "I would have been ready earlier but a certain Frenchman was hogging my bathroom!"
Libby didn't like hearing Dee (or anyone, for that matter) whining, so she handed her a granola bar stuffed in the pocket of her sweatshirt.
Name: Sebastian (SEBBY)
Appearance: a mop of dirty blonde locks and pale sky blue eyes, tanned skin and on the thinner side rather than muscly
Bio: straight from France this French bachelor longs to make his future as a gourmet chef here in a America and have a new life with his sister, complete with finding a sensible lady to love

Name: Sebastian (SEBBY)
Appearance: a mop of dirty blonde locks and pale sky blue eyes, ta
"It takes time to look this good little sister, you would have to be good looking to know though !" Sebby teased his younger sister relentlessly and always finished his insults with an award winning smile overflowing with faux innocence. Tossing up the boxes upon boxes of wine food into their catering truck and slamming the trunk shut.
*+•+•+•+
"Thank you honey.." Dee, with surprisingly quick reflexes and speed for a tiny woman in her condition tore open the wrapper.
Colette snorted, after slapping her beloved older brother over the head of course, "I should have you know that I am good looking! You should have seen it the other day, I got a song dedcated to me by a poor man who can't hold his alcohol!"
~^~^~^~^~^~

"And that is exactly why I left." She said, and rather coldly as the trunk slammed shut. "I had not asked you to make it public no, and it was...it was amazing." Those dark blue eyes snapped to him, "But you could have for once acted like you had gjven the two cents huh?" She said and packed one case under her arm and rolled the other behind her as she strode from him.
"Aye the man was too drunk to hold his own alcohol was too drunk to see as well!" Sebastian chuckled and ducked before his sister could send another well earned slap sailing in his direction.
•+•+•+•+
"You didn't act like you gave a shit either! We agreed, just sex and at the last moment you decide to get all... Clingy! This isn't exactly my fault!" Dexter pointed out validly.
"Why did I ever let you come here!?" Over dramatically, Colette sighed and threw herself into the truck. "All you are doing is causing me troubles mon frere! Really! I should have left you behind in Bordeaux!"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"Did you ever think to ask me why I became that way?" She snapped, turning back around to face him. "No, because you were too busy letting every peppy cheerleader suck you off to do so!" Her cheeks turned a bright red, and as long as it was all co,ing out, she snapped, "I was pregnant!"
"Uh no no sister you would have missed me and begged me to come anyway." He grinned and combed his fingers through his hair as he studied his complexion in the rear view mirror.
+•+•+•+
"You weren't! They all say that just to get you to stay or feel guilty! Well I don't tally and I'm not gonna!" He hissed through clenched teeth and strode ahead of her.
"Uh no no sister you would have missed me and begged me to come anyway." He grinned and combed his fingers through his hair as he studied his complexion in the rear view mirror.
+•+•+•+
"You weren't! They all say that just to get you to stay or feel guilty! Well I don't tally and I'm not gonna!" He hissed through clenched teeth and strode ahead of her.
"Yea right!" She said back, through her head back and laughing heartily. "Why would K beg you? I moved here to get peace and quiet without my darling brother snoring constantly!"

With her cheeks a bright bright red, her hand snatched out and grabbed his handsome suit arm and yanked him back. Her other thrust a picture into his face. A small ultrasound photo, and in it was a small little bundle. "Am I lying you bastard!?"
"It's some one else's then! Everytime we screwed we used a condom!" He refused to believe this and tugged his arm away from hers angrily.
+•+•+•+•+
"Oh come now darling sister we've had both good and bad times snoring or no." He bumped his elbow with hers and smiled widely as he pulled away from the curb skillfully.
Her only reply was a slap. A slap so hard that she had hoped to slap the taste right out of his mouth. Her cheeks were the color of the lipstick in her back, amd tears welled up in her eyes. "I am not like you Dexter! I had only been sleeping with you and I lost the baby! How does it feel to know that!" With that, she stormed off, leaving a bright red hand print on his face.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"No." She huffed, playfully punching his shoulder. "It is only you who snores like that I am sure of it."
Libby nodded just once before stepping away from the chair Dee was sitting in, chewing her granola bar and waiting for Dexter to come back. Libby was being patient about Tally's absence as well.
"What makes you think you aren't snoring just as loud Colette?" He cocked a blonde eyebrow playfully as the truck squeaked to a stop outside the church.
•+•+•+•+•+
His eyes widened to the size of saucers as his hand moved to his cheek and rubbed the stinging red mark. Lost the baby. Dexter turned on his heel and quietly made his way back to the church. He had to admit that had been a dink move calling her out like that now.
"Of course it is not me! I am the one sitting awake because you sound like a sleeping boar you goon!" She shot back and jumped out of ghe truck and to the back to grab the coolers.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Tally ran back into the church ahead of him, throwing the supplies back into the room and tried to appear okay as she went to finish Faye's hair.
"Tally? You okay?" Faye ased, shifting around in her seat, cocking an eyebrow at the woman.
"Yes yes, I am fine. Turn around so I can finish thank you."
"I can only sleep when your awake!" He bantered playfully and bounded to the back of the truck, piling up the coolers in his arms and striding into the church.
Colette only rolled her eyes at her brother as she lugged the coolers through the doors and into the church. "Miss Faye!" She called out, bouncing into the room where they were getting their hair done. "Where would like us to set up?"
"Huh?" Popping up from her seat, earning a frustrated groan from the Italian, Faye rushed out to meet them. "The reception isn't here Colette...its down town, what are you doing here?"
"Just dropping off some pastries and drinks for the guests and gorgeous bridal party." Sebastian interrupted and sat down the cooler he held .
She grinned at him, shaking her head at his well thrown save. "Flattery helps here today!" She said on a laugh and waved her hand into the room. "I know my bridesmaids will appreciate the sweets rght now, so come on in."
"See sissy just work the charm." Sebastian ducked his head to whisper to her and then winked slyly before following Faye into the room
((*whimpers* I'm lonely ))
flabaloobalah commented…
im here! over a year ago
Libby added some final touches on Dee's hair, specifically keeping everything in place with more hairspray and bobby pins. At last she let her escape her torture. Looking at her watch, Libby became a bit startled; she had spent almost a full hour on Dee! "Tally, how are we doing on time?"
Sebastian entered the room and strode over to a small table set in the corner, cracking open and flipping the lid and setting out a few silver trays of eclairs, macaroons and other various French based pastries.
Libby left her now empty chair and strolled over to the French pastries that were being laid out over a small table. "Can we eat these?" she asked shyly.
"We need to hussle hussle!" She said, wiping her face quickly and rushing over to snatch a small pastrie and popped it into her mouth before returning to the girls. "They still need to get dressed after all and Faye's gown has lots of ties."
Silently, Libby grabbed one icing covered pastry and nibbled on it. It tasted so good she couldn't help but moan a little, enjoying the sugary sweet icing and airy bread of the treat.
"I'll take Abbie over here now." she announced, wiping off her hands and the corner of her mouth.
Sebastian's eyes followed the rear of the unknown girl who had muttered the sexiest of moans as she'd eaten and eclair powdered with icing sugar and airy light dough stuffed with cream and coated in chocolate. Little vixen he thought to himself as he loaded up the coolers once more on his shoulder and smiled kindly at the girls,"help yourself ladies we'll see you at the reception. And congratulations miss Faye." He purred delicately with his soft accent as he strode out of the room.
((omg sebastian)
As Libby threw away her napkin and finished off her eclair, she cleaned off her work area and waited for the two blondes that were catering to leave.
flabaloobalah commented…
brb shower over a year ago
The blonde French shook his mane of hair out and threw a sideways glance at the pretty girl whom his mind had now nicknamed his vixen and he smiled -Genuinely smiled as he exited the small room and left his vixen behind
"Seebbbaaassstiiann." The blonde's sister followed him out and elbowed his side playfully. "I saw you watching that girl. Go say hi instead of staring at her swishy behind huh?" She teased, bumping her hip into his.

Faye had taken a sweet of her own and stood up, smiling wide and rather goofily, "Okay ladies! Lets get our dresses on! Dexter that means you, out. Now."
Libby packed away as much of her junk as she could before Faye ordered everyone to change and made Dexter exit immediately. "Tally, would you like to work with Faye on her dress? It's up to you.."
"Uh uh Colette no. She doesn't want anything to do with this stray mutt." He argued quietly and bumped her hip back as he teetered out of the church and set the coolers on the tail gate.
"How do youuu know? You are better than all of those men I serve at the bar, and I know you better than that mutt. Say hello, bring her to the bar, get drunk, make babies, have a shot gun wedding and live happily ever after!"
He tugged playfully on his little sisters braid and chuckled,"I know because I'm being the better person here Colette, I'm saving her from an awkward conversation and a bad date with yours truly sissy." He chuckled and cracked open the truck door, clambering inside.
"No no, Libby do you mind? I need to finish Abbie here and finish everything." She practically begged, rushing over to the tiny red head.

"It won't be bad! Do it Sebastian, don't be such an infant and do it! The last woman you dated was cold as ice so youneed someone nice. Do it or I will!" She threatened.
"No Colette we have a venue to go to! Get in the truck sissy or I'm going to make you!" Sebastian called over his shoulder and out the window.
"I will do it at the reception then!" Se declared and jumped into the truck, wincing at the sudden pain in her ankles, but otherwise kept a brght smile as she grabbed her seatbelt and got situated.
Libby waved it off nonchalantly. "Don't worry, I can do it. You keep working on Abbie." she said, motioning for Faye to come over so she could help with her dress.