Random Role Playing Lives Worth Living:Romance RP continued

Directingchicky posted on Jul 07, 2013 at 11:36PM
Past all of the childhood crushes and drama, done with high school and finally earning that graduation cap, several stories that were linked together in some way are finally at that point where they have broken off and created their own new experiences and lives. But what happens when they are slowly linking back together after a high school reunion? People moving back into town, gorgeous wedding ceremonies are being planned...and of course who wouldn't want to introduce their own little bundles of joy?

The drama! -swoons- The humanity! -swoons- The Romance!!!-swoons-

Random Role Playing 1863 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1863

over a year ago Demeter13 said…
Demeter shrieked in agony and buried her face in the palms of her small hands."for fucks sake these fucking people are all gone and I'm not, I just fucking BELEIVE it." At this point her good Internet friend Jacob kicks her and sends her this meme.
Demeter shrieked in agony and buried her face in the palms of her small hands."for fucks sake these f
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
((sure, when do you wanna skip to?))
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Faye kindly took her time to find something that would throw him off his rocker for the day, just long enough so she could escape. She dug through until she found that one pair of pants he always seemed to know when se wore. They were fotted jeans that hugged her long legs down until they flared out a little at the bottom. "Perfect..." she muttered and for once didn't wear an oversized shirt but a blue fotted one like the jeans. Nothing was skin tight, she could never do that, but it was snug and close to her body. Good for distracting. She dressed quickly and made her way downstairs fumbling with her hair to pull it up as she entered the kitchen, heading over to their coffee maker for some much needed caffeine, "Coffee hon?"
"Faye...." He sighed and smiled slyly as he slid his tanned arm around her waist."Faye..." He sang softly in her ear as he pressed his lips on her neck and then leaned up to nibble on her earlobe."your still not going to work." He whispered.
"Hmm?" She hummed innocently, busying herself with turning on and firing up the coffee maker, the familiar gurgling of the coffee being brewed filled the kitchen, "Why not? I'm going to be out and about anyway to pick evrrything up." She cocked her hip out, rubbing the denim against him mischievously.
"Because I said so and no amount of sexual attraction to you and those jeans is gonna change that my minx." He purred in her ear.
Challenge accepted... Her hips rocked back against him again, but she moved away suddenly and slipped easily out of his arms to go across the kitchen to grab the coffee mugs. "Fine fine, but you'll have to be the one to break it to the boys when I don't show up with those donuts I promised them."
"I'm sure our brand new little secretary can get them. She'll understand." He smiled and pecked her lips before lounging in his chair at the small table.
"Mmm I don't think it would be the same. I know which ones they like." She hummed and returned to the coffee with their mugs and set them under the spout to fill up while she went to the fridge, "For example I know Larry prefers the the eclairs..." she started off and bent down to dig through for the creamer.
"Faye...." He drummed his fingers on the table."why do you insist on going to work when it would really really make me happy if you stayed home to rest.
She turned back to him with a sigh, shutting the fridge with her hip, "Because I like to work. I like to keep busy and love working with my hands." She set the creamer aside and went over to lay a kiss on his forehead, "But...I'll stay home. Today. Just for you okay?"
"Thank you my Faye it means a lot." His lips sought out hers gently.
She lifted a finger to catch his lips before he was able to kiss her, "But. I will be working around the house since I can't work at the shop. And don't argue because you know I can't sit still and I need something to do."
With a sigh he slumped down in the chair. "Fine fine just be careful baby please."
"Honey, why do I have to be careful." Reaching down she caught his hand and pressed it to her stomach, "I have our baby safe for now, and I am not feeling sick or weak. I feel great. What has you so worried?"
"I dunno..." He sighed quietly and rubbed his thumb over her stomach gently. "First time daddy jitters? I don't know I just... I'm sorry for over reacting."
"Baby you aren't over reacting. Just over protecting." She corrected playfully and watched as he rubbed her stomach, "I will make you a promise though. When we go away on our honeymoon, I won't do any work. I will relax, lay on the beach, swim a little...and drive you nuts." She promised and finally leaned down to kiss him.
"Alright I'll take you up on that promise then." He said softly and cupped her cheek before pressing his lips warmly to hers.
Faye sighed into their kiss, and pulled away all too soon, "Remind me to have Brad teach you how to cook breakfast before we leave." She mumbled and pulled away with a grin to go get their coffee.
over a year ago kaboomgirl said…
Castiel watched after her, turning back to Caroline once the doors had closed behind Fate.
"So what have you been doing all morning?" He asked, pulling her to his lap and bouncing her on his knee a little.
~
"Yep! You and me." Gale giggled in amusement as she played with his mop of auburn locks. He absolutely loved playing with her when he got home, and she was so happy about it too.
((wife when do you wanna timeskip karter to? also are we ready for emayla?))
kaboomgirl commented…
-breathes- gomenasai ;n; umm,,,, hm.. oh, i have an idea for kyle, so maybe the next day? and sure, we can bring in emayla. before or after the... thign;;; over a year ago
kaboomgirl commented…
OKAY ARIGATO GOMENASAI. over a year ago
flabaloobalah commented…
OKAY. GOme n over a year ago
over a year ago Strawberry0020 said…
Renee stood up, oblivious to the bigger men that were in utter shock. No more fucking with officer Williams. She was ready to haul the runner off to her fairly crappy and tired-looking taurus until..
The sound of her name soon hit her ears like a whistle.
It sounded so familiar. Haunting. She looked up slowly to see... Him. The one she had left behind. She thought he'd forget her, though she had never forgotten him. But by god, he looked so different--they both did, but him. The only things that brought back her recollections was his voice and his warm, brown eyes. Rather than an edgy, dramatic that seemed oh so overrated, she stuffed her hands in her back pockets and jutted her chin up at him awkwardly. He looked surprised as hell, due to the random bad guy crashing through the window, but not surprised that she was the one behind it. It definitely wasn't the first time it happened.
"Sup?"
~
Caroline laid her head on her dad's chest looking up at him with a her tiny smile, her corners lips sticky with strawberry ice cream.
"Coloring." she said brightly, her speech mispronounced as always.
"I made this." she said aher thin arm reaching for another scribble-ridden coloring sheet. She swung her feet cutely, her stubby legs hanging over her father's long, gangly ones adorably.
"For you."
~
Drew chuckled shutting off the kitchen sink's faucet, Memphis sitting on his shoulders like an ornament.
"One second, midget!" he shouted back.
Both her and his sister were the funnest people to make fun of. His had finally caught up to Dee, buy it didn't really much change the fact that they both way smaller than him. He trotted in, holding his son's stubby legs so he wouldn't slide off of his husky shoulders like a leaf.
He blandly reached above her head and took the bottle of Tylenol from the top of medicine cabinet and handed it to her with a kind smile.

(( You know what.. I'm fucking sick of this. XD I was waiting for someone to bring up the subject first so I wouldn't seem like the weirdo, but holy... Why are all the guys on the Afterstory so.attractive? There. I said it. Don't judge me! ;~; XDD))
flabaloobalah commented…
I knowwww! They're all making me sweat I mean seriously ^~^ over a year ago
Her responding giggle was loud and joyous as she quickly ran behind him and jumped onto his back, "Papa....why are you always gone? I don' like when you are gone." She said with a pout and once again her little paws were buried in his hair, so enamoured with trying to braid it.
"I don't think I can go to Fates tonight baby." She pushed her curls back and popped open the cap and dumping two small red pills into her hand. She padded over to the tap with a glass and shouldered her way beside Him to the sink. "I mean you could take memphy if you wanted to but sweetheart I'm really not feeling good." She said swallowing upcoming vomit with a grimace. She blinked up her husband and sun with soft Doe like brown eyes and smiled uneasily at Memphis as he twisted his soft pink lips in confusion at his fathers lack of hair as he rubbed his pudgy hands on it.
"Pfft silly daddy." Her baby mumbled and narrowed his Drew like eyes. Memphis was definitely his fathers son and only shared his curls and smile with his mother, which was fine with her. Memphy was the cutest she knew and loved every bit of his dimples, curls, broad button nose and chin, right down to his tiny toes that now hung over Drew's shoulders.
last edited over a year ago
Faye sighed into their kiss, and pulled away all too soon, "Remind me to have Brad teach you how to cook breakfast before we leave." She mumbled and pulled away with a grin to go get their coffee.
Gavin laughed and gladly took his cup of coffee from her."I think we'll be getting room service for the honeymoon darlin."
She forced a pout as she plopped down into her chair, "So I won't be waking up to see my amazing husband up and cooking me a romantic breakfast." She sighed dramatically, "My dreams have been crushed."
"I'm honored." Castiel dropped his mouth open in exaggerated awe, taking the page delicately and looking at the scrambled colors.
~
Gale's smile faltered to a frown. "I'm sorry, sweetie, but I have to go to work. When I go to work, I get money for us to buy stuff like food and clothes. I know I'm gone a lot, but that's gonna change in a little bit. I promise."
Then, of course, he was talking about the raise he was going to ask his boss for. Hopefully, if he got that said raise, he could cut back on the hours put into his job and be home more.
~
Kyle jerked the pan skillfully, a golden brown pancake twirling up in the air and landing in a nearby plate. Immediately he poured more batter into the now-empty skillet, beginning to cook another. He'd woken up a while ago, and had even taken a shower already.
~
Emma sat in the apartment, watching an old Disney movie and lip wavering as she dramatically sung a duet all by herself, even singing the backup lyrics and bawling her eyes out. Ayla was a work, and it was her day to relax - she'd taken a day long vacation from her part-time job to clean up the house and surprise Ayla when she got home. She'd already done that, and now she was just having feelings over her childhood.
flabaloobalah commented…
oh my god emma over a year ago
"But I misses you..." she pouted and wrapped her tiny arms around his neck and clung to him. She loved her mother, a lot. They always sat in the living room watching movies, or baking treats. Sometimes even go out to the park. But it was very much true she was a papa's girl and usually only wanted Gale when he was home, "Can we go to the park Papa?" She mumbled into his back.
Gale's hands gentle rested on her small arms, feeling guilty for making his daughter sad. He just couldn't help it, but he wished he could.
"Yeah, Lily, we can go to the park for a little bit after dinner." He said reassuringly.
PHer arms tightened as she giggled and nodded against his shirt. She jumped off of him and ran back around him, grabbing his much larger hand in both of hers and pulled on him. Though it would do no good, her stubborn attempts at pulling him were quite adorable, "Lets go scare mama. She always sees me 'cause I'm too loud. But you can do it!"
Carter was still in bed upstairs, just now catching the scent of pancakes sizzling down in the kitchen. Since she was unemployed for now, she could sleep in for a while and take care of the house while Kyle was busy at work. She stumbled out of bed, fiery red mane knotted up and hanging around her shoulders making her appear like a crackhead of sorts. Oh well. She could fix that.
~
Ayla sat at her desk, her third coffee sitting on a coaster and half-finished. She would have to call Emma and let her know she wouldn't be home right at 5:30, the usual time. The editor-in-chief was busy out-of-state all week, so now Ayla had ten times more on her plate. Hopefully someone could help her make any tough decisions for what went in this issue of the magazine. She sincerely doubted it, but a little extra pay would be nice...
"Why do you want to scare mama?" Gale questioned, but couldn't help laughing at her. He got to his feet again, bending down to be eye-level.
~
Kyle finished fixing the delicious breakfast, drizzling maple syrup over the prepared stacks with showmanship, though no one was around to witness it. Wiping his hands, he placed the plates on a tray and began hurrying up the stairs before Carter woke up, though he didn't know he was too late.
~
Emma ending the song on a drawn-out note, taking a bite of a Magnum ice cream bar and sobbing. Her pajama pants hung loosely on her hips, and a smooth white robe was laying on her seat on the couch as she gave her performance.
flabaloobalah commented…
and in that moment i swear we were all emma over a year ago
"Cause!" She squeaked, hands going to her hips like the sassy little monster she was, "She said that she can't be scared. And I wanna scare her!" Her little foot stomped and she looked up at Gale with that puppy dog gaze, "Can I scare mama?"
Carter rubbed at her eyes tiredly, exiting the bedroom slowly. Looking up, she saw Kyle round the corner with a tray full of pancakes. "Woah, hey there. Um, do you want me to go back in there? Or what? I'm sorry." she said in a groggy voice, lips turned upward in a lazy smile.
~
Ayla reached for her coffee again, taking a sip and enjoying some quiet. Her office had a lovely view of a busy New York street far below, and sometimes she just liked to watch the people take their paths and different stores open and close, taxis zip around like busy bees.
She put down the tall paper cup and reached for her phone. With a few quick taps and presses of buttons, she was connected to Emma's cell phone. She waited patiently, crossing her ankles and looking at the floor quietly.
"Get back in there." Kyle ordered, turning her around with one hand and giving her a small push.
~
Just as she sat back down, the ringtone of her phone caught her attention.
"Hey.." Emma greeted Ayla, having noticed the I.D before she picked it up.
~
Gale furrowed his eyebrows. "Uh... Okay. But just a little bit. We don't want to make her mad." He sighed, his inability to resist her gaze biting him in the butt.
Carter didn't resist, letting a little giggle escape her lips as she crawled into bed, smoothing out the blankets. "Why the breakfast in bed? Not that I'm complaining." she sighed.
~
"Hey there, cutie. What's up?" Ayla asked in a sweet voice, sitting back in her chair comfortably.
"just because. If you're going job hunting today, you need to be at your best, and this is the least I could do to start off your morning pleasantly." He explained with a smile, setting the tray over her legs and handing her a fork and knife.
~
"Nothing, just watching some old movies." Emma answered equally as sweet, crossing her legs. "What's up with you?"
Carter blinked up at Kyle, a smile slowly forming. "Thanks so much." she said, picking up her fork and knife to separate the pancakes into strips.
~
Ayla sighed and closed her eyes. "A lot. There's no one around to help me with the editing and all, so I probably won't be home at the usual time. I'm sorry, Em. And tell Oscar I'm sorry as well." she said, giggling at the mental image of the Dachshund they adopted. "But I'm glad you're taking it easy over there."
"Hurgh, that sucks." Emma fell over, laying on the couch and sighing. "Just don't stress yourself too much. I'll give you a back massage when you get home.." She practically smiled through the phone.
~
"No need to thank me." Kyle kissed her on the lips. "I decided to come in late today, obviously, so that I could cook this breakfast and spend a little time with you. Not too much, though - I don't want the office to be absolute chaos when I arrive."
Earlier in his life, he would have never dreamed of being late to work, even if he did own the place. Always on time, no excuses. Being with Carter, and getting away from his parents, loosened him up a little though. He was trying and doing things he'd cringe at before, like this, or some other things he'd done.
Ayla chuckled, listening to Emma. "Alright. I'll see you then." she smiled, still holding the phone to her ear even as the conversation came to an end. Hopefully she wouldn't end up too stressed by the end of the night, but Ayla was still looking forward to a nice back rub..
~
Carter listened to Kyle talk, then rubbed at her mouth after his sweet kiss. "I'm all sticky." she giggled. "Well, okay then. I don't want you to go in too late and find a disaster."
"Your romantic breakfast and husband would both be burnt to a crisp as would our lovely private villa." He chuckled softly.

I found this favinish
 "Your romantic breakfast and husband would both be burnt to a crisp as would our lovely private vill
And I believe this could be like a piccy from an Andree honeymoon or some shit... The things I find on tumblr....
 And I believe this could be like a piccy from an Andree honeymoon or some shit... The things I find
"And you dare to criticize my cooking!" She scoffed, pressing a hand to her chest in mock hurt and lifted her chin haughtily, "Oh well. I guess a romantic breakfast served early morning is wonderful too."
He laughed with a quirk of his pale lips he smiled widely and watched her, hazel eyes alight with mischief. "Never know unless you try."
"That is true my love." She winked and dug into the eggs. Despite him not having a big menu for breakfast, it was delicious all the same. Now if only he would let her cook for him again, "Does that mean I'm allowed to cook dinner tonight?"
"Only if I'm allowed to supervise with the medic on speed dial and a fire extinguisher on hand at all times." He teased his fiancé mercilessly.
"One time!" She squeaked and pouted, "And believe me, I learned my lesson hon. Everyday." She lifted her arm and pointed to the scarred areas running down, " I am able to cook without supervision."
"Mmm... Poor Faye." He smiled gently and sipped the last bit of his coffee before standing and moving over to her side of the table, taking her hand. Gavin gently pressed kisses all the way up her scarred arm and then left a lingering kiss on her lips."I'm gonna grab a shirt and then head off to work darlin."
She sighed and tugged her hand away, her lips still lingering on his, "Alright. I'll probably go shower then finish getting everything set up."