Random Role Playing Lives Worth Living:Romance RP continued

Directingchicky posted on Jul 07, 2013 at 11:36PM
Past all of the childhood crushes and drama, done with high school and finally earning that graduation cap, several stories that were linked together in some way are finally at that point where they have broken off and created their own new experiences and lives. But what happens when they are slowly linking back together after a high school reunion? People moving back into town, gorgeous wedding ceremonies are being planned...and of course who wouldn't want to introduce their own little bundles of joy?

The drama! -swoons- The humanity! -swoons- The Romance!!!-swoons-
save

Random Role Playing 1863 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1863

over a year ago Strawberry0020 said…
He stared at her for a moment. His eyes shifted around a bit.
"Oh..." he chuckled. "You're hilarious. If this is reconcile for tattooing your name on my ass, then I'm sorry. Your face was pretty hysterical though."
He laughed even harder. "But it's okay... I love you, Baby. Goodnight."
He gave her a soft kiss on the head and rolled on his other side, ready to doze off.
~
Gilchrist shook his head, blinking away the sudden sting in his eyes. He was more ready that time.
"Are you feeling it, yet?" Chance asked jokingly.
"I feel a slight tinge..." Gilchrist said, waiting for the third shot. "Maybe I should stop for now.."
"Oh no no no... Once you drink with me and Grayson, you're getting fucked up with me and Grayson." Chance intruded, sliding his friends another shot. "Isn't that right?" she asked as he slid the shot glass to Grayson with a grin.
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
Grayson grinned and cackled a little. "No backing out now." he said, taking his shot glass and nodding towards Gilchrist and Chance. "Hey, question. Have you seen Lanie at all?" he asked drowsily.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Mike climbed in as well. "As long as you are ready." He shot her a small smile and started driving.
~~~~~~
They finally arrived at the bar and Mike got out and opened the passenger door.
"Lanie?" he thought for a bit. "Y-Yeah... Before I went to boot camp, but she looked the same. She was sayin' some shit about leaving town to get a fresh start or something. Her mom died of some type of cancer. I think lung. She was kind of beating herself up over it. I called her a few times during training just to check up on her, but she got her number changed."
"Pancake?" Gilchrist asked.
"Yup."
They shots continued and they began picking up speed... and slowing down mentally...
over a year ago kaboomgirl said…
Gale continued to tickle her with Lily, laughing along with both of them and having way too much fun. Luckily, Abbie was so short that Lily could get in as much tickling as he could.
~
Kyle stood up from the chair, stretching his arms and sighing. "I'm going to go change. You guys keep talking."
He trotted to the stairs, climbing up them quickly and leaving them to discuss.
~
Emma buried her face even deeper into the pillow, collapsing on herself and waiting for Ayla to come back with, hopefully, breakfast.
~
Castiel wrinkled his nose in a chuckle at the denture comment, but straightened his face at the question.
"Ahhh... work's alright. Business has gone down a little bit, but I'm sure it'll pick back up." He shrugged, licking ketchup off of his lips.

((i love you guys too ;u; and DAMN sorry for super slow motion replies, my computer is a dickbutt))
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Abbie continued to writhe and squeal, her cheeks slowly turning bright bright red, "I-I s-s-s swear! If this...tickljng does not..end! Neither of y-you will eat!" She threatened breathlessly.

~^~^~^~^~^~

Not long after, Colette returned to the bar, though off to the side as she held one last single fry in her fingers as she munched quietly. Her shift was well long gone, but since there were still men here she couldn't exactly go yet. But from what she over heard, she figured she'd let them get caught up with each other before she kicked them out. Bouncing up, she plopped herself at the end of the bar and munched quietly.
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
Hit number one to her now hormonal emotions. "I'm serious doofus." Dee leaned over him and stared down at her sleepy husband, her fingers combing over his buzzed head. "My first ultrasound is tomorrow. I'm not kidding." Her voice wavered with uncertainty. He thought this was another joke, he didn't want another baby.
Grayson frowned a little, but thought nothing of it. Besides, the more they drank, the less important everything became. Their actions were definitely more sloppy and their language ten times more foul (except for Gilchrist--he could barely keep down his eighth shot and then was mute while Chance and Grayson fucked around).
~
"Okay." Claire called after him. "So, you really can't choose, honey?" she asked Carter.
"No! I mean, I don't wanna do anything that you don't like or he doesn't like." she sighed.
"There are too many decisions to make for you to be unsure."
"I know, Ma." she groaned, rolling her eyes.
~
Ayla opened their stainless-steel fridge, pulling out the package of bacon and the gallon jug of orange juice. She turned the dial on the stovetop and reached for the griddle in the small pantry, then plugged it in and dropped some strips of bacon on the griddle. Oscar sat down in front of the stove, eyes on maximum cuteness as he stared up at Ayla pleadingly. As she denied him any human food, she popped two slices of bread in the toaster and busied herself.
last edited over a year ago
"And in your lap..." she mumbled, leaning forard into his chest. It was about time she got payback for him making her stay home. And anything to stop his rambling, "Half naked...smelling like those wonderful bath salts...bubbles everywhere." She said against his neck, kissing gently.
Cackling madly, Chance was slumped on the counter. Flashing Grayson an intoxicated smile.
"Why? You miss her, bitch face? Get that fucking frown off your face" he asked. "You want to get it oooooonnnnnnnnnnn... didn't you?"
Gilchrist burst out laughing. Never had he heard anything like it.
"Did you... Did you just call him bitch face?" he banged his palm on the counter. "Come on. I want another. I can handle it. Come on, man. I swear."
Not quite sure he believed him, Chance poured him another shot anyways, refilling his as well.
"Alright so I may or may not have been trying to get you undressed and in bed. Happy?" He sighed in submission as he admitted his true intentions.
Grayson laughed nervously. "Shut up, you ass! I do not miss her. In fact, I couldn't care less about her. That was years ago anyways. She probably wouldn't remember me, or would be afraid to hang out with me." he added, knocking back another shot.
"Hmm...no not really." She said matter-of-factly and nuzzled into him, her cool breath, colltely opposite of his warmth, fanned out across his damp skin. Her finger played with wet curls on top of his head and she smiled into hos neck.
Drew's eyes popped back open hugely. Sitting up quickly he looked at her. Another kid. This was insane.
"Y-You're not kidding?" he shrieked in panic. "When did you find out?"
A million thoughts swarmed in his mind in the form of hallucinations. Him holding another baby. Him passing out in the labor room watching the birth... It was all too much. It was an emotional marathon for him. He was unprepared before, and with loving his son so much, he was terrified of being a bad father... a bad husband... Like his father dame to be. He looked at her, his hands enveloping around her face.
"We're having another kid..." he said in disbelief. "Dee..."
Gale's merciless tickling had a slight pause. He looked down at Lily with fearful eyes - no... dinner?
~
Kyle started to get dressed, straining to hear their conversation below. Whatever decision was reached, he hoped that it was a good one.
~
Emma sat up, unbrushed hair twisted and tangled from a night's rest. As any human has to do, she slid out of bed to go pee, returning to bed in a matter of a minute and falling back. The ceiling fan rotated slowly, and she followed the blades out of pure boredom.
Lily stopped as soon as her papa did and looked up at him, just as scared as he was. Then she suddenly grabbed his hand and yanked him away, "Run Papa!" She squealed loudly.
Claire was about to pepper Carter with even more questions when she put her hand up. "And please, don't ask me about kids yet. We talked last night." she said, laughing faintly.
~
Ayla poured two glasses of orange juice, placing one on the breakfast tray for the resting Emma. Once the bread became toast, she placed the two perfectly browned and buttered slices on a plate and put that on the tray too. The bacon was sizzling, it looked so good Ayla stole a piece and shared it with the begging puppy. "Almost ready, Em!" she sang, giggling to herself.
And Papa ran. The fear of being withheld from dinner drove him, right beside Lily and dashing up the stairs. It was a terrifying thought, and already he was trying to think of a way to make it up to her later.
~
Kyle heard the word "kids", stopping in mid-pull of his shirt and listening hard.
~
"Heck yeah!" Emma called to her, wiggling her feet. This was an awesome treat, and she didn't even know why she deserved it! Still, she was utterly excited, and not to mention happy.
"When I went to take memphy to the family doctor to get his fever checked out a couple weeks ago, I threw up in the doctors office and the peditrician checked me out an gave me a test... Im almost nine weeks now and I.... I didn't know h-how to tell you, you were so busy with work and everything and I- I.. I'm sorry!" Her heart raced as she desperately tried to explain how badly she screwed up, not telling him, using the money is their savings to buy vitamins, doctor appointments and morning sickness pills.
A chill raced up his skin and left his nerve ends tingling as she pressed her candied lips to his throat,"what ever could I do to fix that my Faye?" Gavin inquired breathily due to the lack of air he felt when she touched his bare skin.
Lily ran beside Gale like her life depended on it, and to her, it did. Like Gale, she was always hungry and wanted food more than anything. She ran into Abbie and Gale's bedroom and dove onto their bed, hiding herself among the pillows as she hid in fear.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Faye kissed along his neck and around to the other side, then kissed her way up the middle of his throat. Then jumped up off his lap at the last moment and shrugged, tying her robe's belt into a little bow, "I don't know. But I'm going to get dressed." With a small smirk, she turned and strutted to the stairs.
"Haa." he downed another shot after saying that. Gulping down a burp, he chuckled. "Well damn." Shaking his head, he poured another round of shots laughing at him. "Wrong. You should have heard the chick. Even Gil will tell ya."
He turned around, "Right, Gi-"
His seat was empty...
"Gilchrist?"
~
Fate leaned an elbow on the counter with a faint smile, and wipe a smudge of ketchup from his chin with her thumb.
"I think I have an idea. Y'know, for our babysitter issue." she said, bopping him with the nose with the same, ketchup thumb.
~
He pulled her face to his chest and hugged her tightly.
"Shh." he said tenderly. "Don't apologize... Everything is going to be fine. I promise, I'll make sure it will, alright? For you. For Memphis. And for the baby."
He took her by the face softly again, his eyes suddenly glassy..
"And? What did you talk about?" Claire asked, intent on answers.
"He asked if I ever thought about having any, and I have," Carter said in a weak voice, "but I don't even know. He really wants some, I know that. More than anything. But I think I want to wait until we're settled." she stated.
~
Ayla picked up the tray, which wasn't too heavy, and paraded back to the bedroom with Oscar at her heel. "Good morning, Sunshine." Ayla said softly, placing the tray on Emma's lap with care.
"Getting dressed?" He groaned in frustration and followed his tease of a fiancé up the stairs to their bedroom, afternoon light filtering through the Open slots in the partially closed blinds.
Grayson had to catch up mentally. "Where did he.. what? Gilchrist, what the fuck dude?" he called like a pissed off mother looking for one lost child. "Chance, why do we have to call him that anyways?" he asked plainly.
"Boys..." Colette called out, a small hand reaching out for the half empty bottle of Bourbon, "I'm afraid I have to ask you gentlemen to head on out. My shift has been long over and I'msorry to say we are closing up now."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"Yeah darling." She drawled once they reached their room. She walked to the middle and untied her robe and let it fall to the floor, her body still semi-wet and glistening as she walked to the dresser, "Its what people do after a bath."
Gale followed suit, but rolled underneath the bed instead, flattening himself out and holding his breath.
~
Kyle closed his eyes, pulling the shirt all the way on and walking out of the room. He descended the stairs slowly, hands in the pocket of well-worn fitting jeans.
~
"Good morning.." She purred joyfully, eying the food with full intention of ripping it to shreds and stuffing her face while she smiled. "Thank you so much... why do I get this?"
She blinked back her own tears and balled her fists against his chest, his tattooed arms enveloping her abnormally small frame. Dee lifted her chin as he cupped her rosey dimple cheeks and giggled quietly her hands cupping both sides of his face tenderly,"oh baby don't cry..."
"Ppppaaaaapppaaaa..." she whined and her little head poked out the side of the bed and peeked down at him, "Is Mama mad at us?" She asked quietly, her little body still covered by the mound of pillows.
Carter frowned for a minute. Claire didn't want a delay either, honestly. "Hey." she greeted Kyle as he joined them again, wearing more casual clothes now.
~
"Because I wanna spoil you every so often, obviously. I love you." Ayla cooed playfully, making sure Oscar stayed off the bed. "Two weeks til the big appointment, right?"
Chance shrugged.
"I guess he kind of hates his first name and his mom's the only one that calls him that. Some childhood issue I guess."
~
"How can I not?" he asked, wanting to cry even more since she was on the brink of crying as well. "I wanted this more than anything..."
He laughed lightly for a moment.
"My son's going to have a loving family and a sibling. It's something I've never had. You have no clue how happy you've made me..."
"Boys..." Colette called out, a small hand reaching out for the half empty bottle of Bourbon, "I'm afraid I have to ask you gentlemen to head on out. My shift has been long over and I'msorry to say we are closing up now."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"Yeah darling." She drawled once they reached their room. She walked to the middle and untied her robe and let it fall to the floor, her body still semi-wet and glistening as she walked to the dresser, "Its what people do after a bath."
"I... Dedicate this song to my good friends..." A disaster of a voice slurred over the mic. "Private Chance Booker, and free-bird, Grayson. And the super nice, pretty barmaid... C-Colette."
Barely able to stand up he was slumped against the microphone stand lazily, his eyes lost in the blurry karaoke screen as the words became too jumbled to read.
"And I... WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!"
kaboomgirl commented…
oh my god over a year ago
"Oh, okay then."
Grayson swiveled his chair to face Colette disapprovingly. "Aw, really? Please, you're such a nice girl, just a little while longer.." he begged with his colorful eyes. He was about to offer her some money or a ride home, but was interrupted by the wailing singing of Gilchrist.
"I don't know." Gale responded. "She might be, though.. sshh, I wanna hear if she's coming up the stairs after us."
He fell completely silent once more, the tone of the room feeling more and more like a horror movie.
Attack of the Angry Abbie, He thought to himself. He might draw a comic of that later, just for kicks.
~
Emma chewed on a piece of toast, nodding. "Yup! Two weeks. Then, we can finally begin the exciting journey of having a child."
~
"Hey." Kyle drifted to where he was before, running his fingers through his hair. "So.."
She was tempted to say yes, just because of that pitiful begging he was doing, "Oh I guess....huh..." her gaze snapped away from him as she stared up ahead at Gilchrist, her mouth dropping open slightly at his slurred words and his sudden outburst, "Oh my..."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Lily nodded and ducked back under the covers as she heard the small tapping of feet coming up the stairs, followed by the creak of the door opening again. Her footfalls made hardly any noise agajnst the floor as she walked into the room, "Gale, Lily. I know you're in here."
"No we aren't!" Came the muffled reply from their oh so clever daughter.
Ayla giggled. "Two weeks, oh my god.." she sighed. "You're gonna be a fantastic mother, you know that?"
~
Carter raised her eyebrows. "So?"
((c': How I love writing about drunk people...))
It was all a mix of drunken swaying, womanly high-pitched singing, and the absence of his shirt.
"WOO! Put your lighters in the sky, people!" Gilchrist shouted. "I... E-I!!! WILL AAAALWAYS LOOOOOVE YOU-HOO... I!" he sang just a bit louder. Slumped against the microphone stand still, the whole stand itself tipped over, sending him slowly falling off the stage..
Colette cringed as she averted her eyes from the...unexpected scene in front of her. But when she saw him falling, she yelped for him and cringed again, "I do not believe your friend there can handle his alcohol very well boys. You may want to get him home...and in his clothes again."
((gotta go, guys. be back later!!))
Grayson put his head in his hands and laughed, embarrassed by the shirtless, shameless Gilchrist. He winced as the poor guy took a dive off the stage. "Ooh, ouch..." he moaned.
"Your such a good daddy Drew. You have no clue how much Memphis loves you and I love you and how much our baby will love you. You have a beautiful family now, stop thinking about when you didn't sweetheart." She couldn't hold back her years now and they boiled over, spilling down her cheeks as he lips sought out his.
"Pfft most people." He sighed haughtily and slouched onto the bed watching his wife with prying eyes,"I wasn't lying when I said your figure is gorgeous."
"Is it?" She asked innocently and shuffled in her undergarments drawer and pulled out the necessities and shut it back. "I think I've heard that a time or two but.." she shrugged. Her tone was complety nonchalant, but her actions were less than so. She set the top garment on the dresser and bent down to slide her feet into the underwear, humming quietly.
over a year ago handsmile said…
Faron made his way back to his home town and for old times sake went to the coffee shop on the corner. Ordering a hot chocolate he sat down and reminisced about all the times here.
"So...?" Kyle was getting obviously confused. "I said 'so' as a conversation filler and starter, why are you asking a question? Is that not what I should say?"
~
Gale slapped his hand to his mouth to keep from laughing. Brilliant child.
Slowly, he poked his head out, looking up at her with a please-forgive-me-i'm-cute face.
~
"Same goes for you." She finished her toast, wiping off crumbs from her shirt. "Our baby... is going to be the luckiest in the world." Emma stretched to peck Ayla's cheek, grinning from ear to ear.
~
Abbie shook her head at her daughter and looked down, surprised to find her man hiding underneath their bed. "You know, if you like it so much down there, then after dinner we can move your pillow so you can stay." She stated, but the small sly grin on her face almost said other wise, "But for now, you two troublemakers need to high tail it right back downstairs. Dinner is ready."
Carter blushed. "I thought once I said 'so', you would say something. I shouldn't have said it, though. It just made us both confused." she explained, ending with a little laugh. "Anyways, um, let's do it in a church. A garden would be very pretty, but not very practical in December or January."
~
Ayla planted her lips on Emma's cheek in return. "Definitely. And you're gonna be great. But just lay off the Magnum bars for a little while, okay cutie?" she said with a giggle. "I need to go, sorry. Love you."
Those three magic words sent Gale scrambling upright, relieved that she didn't seem mad by the smile on her lips. He glanced over at the Lily still among the pillows. "You heard your mama - dinner's ready."
~
"Okay, a church sounds like a better idea. We wouldn't want to freeze." He grimaced, but was also beginning to feel embarrassed about his fumble back there, like his old self had somehow reappeared.
~
"Aw, okay. Bye, I love you too." Emma waved energetically, beaming. "Have a good day!"
Her tiny form popped up from the pillows and she oh so proudly extended her arms out for Gale to pick her up. Its safe to say that Lily was completely and utterly spoiled at that point.
"You Faye are an awful tease and I really hate the fact that I like it." Gavin sighed quietly and rolled on his side to continue his watching.
"Hehe, yeah." Carter responded, shifting in her seat. "And we talked about how I need to be employed, and I think maybe there's a job opening at Phil's diner." she said proudly. It wasn't the greatest sounding job, and it would just be temporary, but at least she could rake in some money.
~
Ayla looked over her shoulder one last time. "Bye, you too!" she called, heels clacking along the hardwood floor.