Random Role Playing Lives Worth Living:Romance RP continued

Directingchicky posted on Jul 07, 2013 at 11:36PM
Past all of the childhood crushes and drama, done with high school and finally earning that graduation cap, several stories that were linked together in some way are finally at that point where they have broken off and created their own new experiences and lives. But what happens when they are slowly linking back together after a high school reunion? People moving back into town, gorgeous wedding ceremonies are being planned...and of course who wouldn't want to introduce their own little bundles of joy?

The drama! -swoons- The humanity! -swoons- The Romance!!!-swoons-

Random Role Playing 1863 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1863

over a year ago Demeter13 said…
"Strip club? Yes. But seeing its Brad I'm not sure which strip club... " Dee giggled and hugged the pillow to her chest. Brad and Faye had planned her bachorlaette party, when she'd married drew at 19 and he'd been 20 just turning 21. She smiled brightly at the thought of he own wedding.
Gavin groaned and dropped his head back against the seat in agony,"Guys don't take me anymore Faye would kill me if I went. I'd like to live to see my children."
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Faye made a noise of complaint, thrusting the pillow over her face at the mere thought of it. "I swear..." Came her muffled reply, " If they go to a strip club I am going to kill them all." For Dee's party, she and Abbie had simply taken her to her apartment and had Brad 'strip' for her. She still had the video footage of that night too. But then again, that was BRAD they were talking about...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hush up boy." Brad looked over at him, " Its a bachelor party, and since I was banned from Faye's, I had to come to yours. Besides, its going to be at the lake. Annnnd..." he added cheerfully, " One of your friends called me and asked if she could perform for you."
"Perform?" He swallowed loudly and narrowed his eyes at Brad."I swear to god brad if this gets me in more shit than I'm already in..."
"Yes Faye." Dee rolled her eyes and her stomach growled noisily again. "Abbie takes so long!" The small girl whined and stood with some difficulty,"I'm going to steal one of your tanktops Faye I'm burning up."
"well you shouldn't have pissed her off!" He defended and headed down that old dirt road towards the lake, " Besides, we're going to go here, meet this girl, then go back and crash the girl's party. And you can spend the rest of the night bugging Faye. Okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i deny that entirely!" The squeaky small voice was soon followed by the itty bitty body of little Abbie, carrying two bags of food, " I'm sorry but I had to get them to correct your order Dee Dee, they forgot the shake."
"Praise Abbie you are a A-mazing!" Dee bounced over to her and pecked her cheek chastely before hobbling up the stairs to Faye's bedroom.
"Oh great now she's gonna kill me cause I ruined her party! Great brad just fantastic!" Gavin groaned and smacked his forehead.
"Stay away from the blue one!" Faye yelled up to her, " Its my only good one and I don't want ti stretched hon!" She called and shook her head, grabbing the nachos and munching on them instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gavin, geebs. Chill out and relax. Tonight is about your last night as a bachelor. Have fun and relax. Here, I even have a picture of the chick who called me." He pulled up to the lake, right beside a large dock and fished out the picture for Gavin and handed it to him, " Says her name is like...Rocky or something."
"Rocky?" He frowned and pushed the picture away,"I don't even wanna see it." He sighed and propped his elbows on his knees, then his chin on his fists.
"Soooooo much better..." dee sighed blissfully as she maneuvered back down the stairs in one of Faye's nicer, patterned red tanktop,"it's the only one that looked great with my skin tone." She smiled and pushed her unruly curls back, stretching out on the couch with a groan.
"Suit yourself." With a shrug, he set the picture down, red hair seeping from the edges of the photograph. "Okay boys, lets get him out!" He announced again and ran over to Gavin's door and pulled it open, waving his hand with a flourish for him to get out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You better take care of that chicky." She warned playfully and stretched her own back, " Okay, tell me now. What ahve you evil little short people cooked up for me?"
"Hey! Watch the short talk Miss Five-Foot-Eight!" Abbie huffed and narrowed her eyes playfully, " We can't help our tiny size."
"Can't help it can we Abbie? It's insulting Faye it really is." Dee frowned and teased playfully, snuggling into the couch."and miss Abbie can explain what we've got planned for you."
Gavin groaned and slid out of the car, fiddling with his jeans again and he's strode out to the side of the lake.
((Grrr))

"Weeellll...Abbie giggled and sat down, " Since Brad was busy and we couldn't get him to strip for you this time, we're just going to wait here for the surprise!" She looked at Dee with a grin. The extra tight jeans and shirt that Brad put on Gavin was all for Faye's surprise as well. Just something to make the both of them have a damn good memory of this night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay buddy, sit down." A small chair had been laying in wait on the dock and Brad motioned to it, " Our girl should be here soon enough, so get comfy." He looked over to the side and motioned to a small figure in the brush.
Dee clapped her hands together excitedly and giggled,"oh Faye you'll LOOOOOOVE it!!" The small girl laughed maniacally and shimmied on the couch, sipping her milkshake.
Gavin groaned and sat in the chair, arranging his legs so the fabric of the tight black jeans didn't pinch his legs and crotchal region uncomfortably.
"Oh lord...I'm going to start praying...right." She groaned and once again covered her face with the pillow, " Hand me one of those burgers Abbie, I'm going to need something to munch on."
"Oh! And we went and bought some games." Giggling like she was a teenager again, she started pulling out all sorts of old games. Twister, Dance Dance Revolution, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hush that groaning." He went behind Gavin for a moment, then hushed everyone, " Okay Gavin. Keep your eyes closed until you are told to open them." He stated, patting his shoulder.
Dee squealed with upmost excitement and giggled. "Baby girl this is gonna be soooooooooo much fun!" She stood and strode over to the bags of fast food, tugging out a burger and taking a bite as big as the recesses of her mouth would allow.
"Fine fine, they're closed." Gavin folded his arms over his chest and squeezed his eyes shut , annoyance plain on his face.
After tossing Faye a burger, Abbie stood up, " Okay girls, lets get this started!" She laughed at how Dee devoured her food, and she could gladly understand, going through her pregnancy way before either of them had. She still remembered the cravings..." Lets save twister for later seeing as Dee is a little....non-bendy and go straight to this!" She went over and popped the Dance Dance into the console and fired it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brad had grabbed the person who had been hiding by the bushes and moved her in front of Gavin, and waited until Aric had pulled p and pulled out his video camera before announcing, " Okay big guy. Open them up."
Gavin slowly opened his eyes and was greeted with a horrid.... Yet he couldn't deny sexually appealing sight. Rochelle. Dressed in barely nothing and boy had she grown up. Alot.
"Miss me baby?" She batted her bedroom eyes and giggled settling herself on his lap.
"Lawd no. Guys? Really?" Gavin sighed haughtily as he glared at them over his shoulder.
Dee frowned and patted her stomach lightly as it seemed the fetus iside her was finally full after a plate of nachos, half of Faye's wedding samplers and a burger. "Abbie I still think we should go with naked twister, like brad suggested." Dee mumbled through her milkshake.
"Okay...ewwwwww. I am not getting naked with you two, no offense." Faye squeaked and shook her head, scarfing down her food quickly.
"Awww come on Faye. It'll be fuuun for later." She tried, batting her eyes playfully.
"I'll think about it..." She grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brad shrugged, " She said she knew you, I couldn't say no you know?" He tried to act nonchalant, yet his eyes danced with humor, and yet when he looked at Rochelle, disgust was clear in his eyes. "Rocky baby, take Gavin by the water and dance honey." He instructed and motioned for Aric to follow them with the camera.
"No way in hell am I getting naked in front of you all with this baby belly." Dee exaggerated and with hands on her hips marched over to the tv. "Now lets dance"
"Brad please don't do this to me..." Gavin whimpered quietly as she drug him down by the watering, swaying her hips and giggling all the while.
"Hey, I'm not the one following the whore you know." He said casually, and smirked knowingly at Gavin. Was this partially for kicks? Hell yeah. Did he want to get Gavin in trouble with Faye? No, not really. But he still thought Gavin should grow a pair and learn to tell people no and do something about it. " You don't want her touching you? Well..." His eyes flowed from the panty clad girl to the lake and back to Gavin, wagging his brows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faye rolled her eyes and got up to go join them with the game, snickering quietly at Dee's refusl of the offer she had made. She swore...she loved these girls for a reason.
"Ooooooh..... Alrigh I catch your drift you evil rainbow fashionista." Gavin grinned as he then willingly strode down the slope with the skank that dragged him along.
"Okay so I'm thinking I'm gonna just wear my house coat to the wedding guys and like my bunny slippers." Dee said arching her back so it cracked quickly.
"hey now, watch the rainbow buddy." This time it was Aric who protested, " I bought him those pants so watch out!" He called out playfully and tiptoed as he followed them, easily keeping quiet with the camera. Brad soon followed and waved his hand at the pair.
"Get to honey." He said, though he was speaking to Gavin, " The night is growing weak here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The hell you are!" Faye protested. " Aric has already altered your dress so it will fit just fine. And I am not making you all wear heels so be thankful I'm merciful." She taunted and almost immediately joined Abbie in the game.
"I'm still wearing heels doofus." Dee protested, "I never get to wear heels without an excuse and your wedding just so happens to be a greeeaaaat excuse."
She swayed her hips smoothly against his as she reached her ten sneaky fingers to the jeans button and attempted to slide her hand in there and then..... Gavin's hands thrusted foreward pushing against her stomach and watched as the red head whore tumbled into the lake.
"Fine fine." Throwing her hands up in surrender, Faye continued on with the game, " But please please please! Don't fall!" She begged, thinking about all the things that could go wrong tomorrow...it made her sick to her stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brad and Aric burst into laughter, though the camera had never left the scene, and had zoomed in on the action of it all. Brad was now crouched down beside the dock, grinning harshly at Rochelle, " I still remember that day when Faye was running into my store in tears because of you honey. She may not have held the grudge this long, but I'm a bitch." Waving his fingers at her, he draped an arm around Gavin and turned back around, " On to the girls!"
Just.....because yes
Just.....because yes
"Ugh mamma wants a juice box." Dee groaned and maneuvered over to the kitchen and dug through the fridge, stuffing a slice of processed cheese in her mouth while she was at it. She didn't know what the pregnancy was doing her, with Memphis it was ever like this.
Gavin couldn't help but laugh loudly and mercilessly,"alright guys I'm finally beginning to like this party thing."
"Good thing huh!?" Brad chuckled and slapped him on the back, " And I bet Faye will once she sees that video. I've been wanting to get that woman for years since that day." He admitted, grinning over at him, " And damn...she must have gotten a lot of plastic surgery since those days because she has her own life preservers now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dee you okay?" Needing a drink of her own, Abbie left Faye in the living room and followed her into the kitchen, leaning down into the fridge to grab a bottle of water.
Gavin howled at that and grinned widely and mischeviously."c'mon boys lets go her my girl." And now he couldn't wait to see his bride to be.
"I'm fine, this baby is just gonna be a big guy I can't tell, he's gotta big appetite just like his daddy." Dee mustered up a smile and patted her protruding bump.
"Yeah...okay...tell me what is really wrong Baby Mama." Plopping herself in a chair, she took a drink and looked at her, " baby Jitters, worries over the development...which is it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brad and Aric both laughed and jumped back into the car and sped off towards the house, video camera and photos in hand for the fun for the rest of the night.
"I am fine ladies. Just hot and hungry and pregnant. I'm gon be fine and your gonna be married Abbie will be at comic con with her hubby and the world will be right." Dee smiled and sat at the table.
Laughing Gavin slid into the backseat with the rest of the boys as they shared their thoughts and left a steaming Rochelle in the dust.
Abbie continued to frown at her as she took another drink, "If you're sure...." taking another gulp, a slow goofy grin came across her face, "You know...maybe I should have brought Lily along. She would be in heaven right now with you two here."
"She has a thing for a bunch of pregnant old gals?" Dee giggled and sipped her juice slowly.
"No she has a thing for mischief." Narrowing her eyes playfully, she crossed her legs up onto the seat, "You should have seen her the other day with Gale. She had him sneaking through the house with her to try and scare me because I took away her lollipop before dinner."
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
((...Hello? DC? Demeter? Strawberry? Wifey? Anybody...,,,????))
"They should hang around my husband. I told you girls Drew was getting another tattoo?" Dee rolled her shoulders as she brushed her tangled curls over her shoulder and parted it in three, plaiting it in a braid.
((Babies I love you babies I do when we're apart my heart beats only for you.))
((Hey, I have an idea!!! DC and I need some character interaction, and its very quiet over here, so... what if Libby, one of my characters, showed up to do Faye's hair and makeup (along with her bridesmaids too) for the wedding? Would that be possible?))
((Yes please I'm bored))
((Ugh same. So, once DC shows up I guess we can start.))
((Yay! Ps I hear you are a lover of John green I'm finally reading looking for Alaska and will Grayson will Grayson and soon will be reading paper towns!!!! Agshdklfdjgskflfjdhajdld I got a the fault shirt it says okay on it. With the clouds. Fml))
((Yuss I am! DFTBA lol. I have read TFIOS and Looking for Alaska already, and John Green is my spirit animal. Paper Towns and Will Grayson Will Grayson are next on my list ❤❤ Luckyy I want some merchandise haha))
((*tumbleweed rolls by* It's like a ghost town over here.))
((Ugh.))
((Whatever man, I gotta go in a few. Sorry. No strawberry and no kab, I guess. Once DC shows up we can get on with the roleplaying. ❤❤❤))
(Okay bye bye :( ))
Both Faye and Abbie shook their heads, but before they could get in their questions, the front door burst open and Brad came inside the house, laughing still very much hysterically, soon followed by Aric who was simply chuckling at his husband's behavior, " Faaaayyyyyeeee! Ladies! Where are you?" Brad called out.
Dee groaned and leaned her head back,"and I was so looking foreward to having the pizza all to myself." Her heart plummeted at the thought of sharing with the now arriving men.
"They shouldn't be staying long." Abbie protested, and actually pouted. Like Dee, she didn't feel like sharing the pizza with the men, lord knows they'd eat it all.
Faye jumped up out of her seat as Brad and Aric came into the kitchen, " Where's Gavin? Please tell me you didn't lock him in your apartment...."
Gavin shuffled down the hall and was already stripping out if the skinny jeans as he tumbled up the stairs desperately trying to get to the bedroom to change before brad notice his absence.
"He is probably trying to get upstairs and change before you see him. But don't worry, we have pictures." He snickered, hugging Faye close. "Oh man, you should have seen it baby girl. Rochelle was there and Gavin-"
"What?" The reply came sharp and loud, almost a hiss.
Brad frowned, "Rochelle, I had her come tonight dressed up in a really skanky outfit for Gavin and she-"
-CRACK- Faye's hand came across his cheek quickly, and even Abbie jumped in her seat in the kitchen at the sound.