Random Role Playing Lives Worth Living:Romance RP continued

Directingchicky posted on Jul 07, 2013 at 11:36PM
Past all of the childhood crushes and drama, done with high school and finally earning that graduation cap, several stories that were linked together in some way are finally at that point where they have broken off and created their own new experiences and lives. But what happens when they are slowly linking back together after a high school reunion? People moving back into town, gorgeous wedding ceremonies are being planned...and of course who wouldn't want to introduce their own little bundles of joy?

The drama! -swoons- The humanity! -swoons- The Romance!!!-swoons-

Random Role Playing 1863 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1863

over a year ago Demeter13 said…
"Mmm... Eric sent me ahead to tell you that Gavin's being a tad bit difficult, so they will most likely be late." Dexter grinned over at Dee ,"I see your still pregnant since I last saw you."
"This is the second time around doofus."
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Faye laughed and swatted him. "Now hug me doofus, I'm about to be your sister-in-law." She said and spread her arms out. And finally, her once flat stomach was rounded out, only slightly, barely enough to even show her pregnancy.
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
Libby jogged up to the classically beautiful church, slippers padding up the steps hurriedly while pulling her kit on wheels. Sure enough, she discovered Tally with her own supply box all set up and ready to go. "Hey!" she waved, stopping by a mirror and wiping her forehead.
"Yeah yeah." Dexter grinned cheekily and wrapped his arms tightly around her and swung her off her feet playfully.
"Hey hey!" Tally called, waving at her enthusiastically. About the sane height as little Abbie, Tally was just that small as she was still barefoot without her boots. "Oh you are here just in time yes! The girls just arrived so let us get ready and make them beautiful!"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~

She threw her head back with a laugh, hugging him back tightly, "Easy there fella. Another bit of surprising news here lately." She pointed at her stomach with a goofy grin, "I hope you're ready to be an uncle."
Libby giggled. "Yup. Good thing we both have our kits, right? I think there are a lot of girls we have to do today."
"Jesus Christ must be something in the air all the ladies are pregnant, ill never get laid around here." He sighed heavily and dramatically.
She giggled and nodded, jumping down from the step ladder she was on, tugging down the bright purple dress she was wearing for the occasion. "I will go get them!" She said and pranced from the room.

"Dexter, maybe that's a good thing. One night of no sex will be good for you." Faye teased and pat his shoulder the same time Tally came from the back room.
"Okay ladies! It is time.for haor and makeup yes? Scurry your gorgeous behinds in this room!" She said cheerfully.
Libby nodded and hung up her dress bag, containing a cream colored thing with one shoulder.
Waiting patiently, she pulled out compacts, cases, hairbrushes, cans of hairspray, makeup brushes, and an emergency kit for any last minute fixes.
"Tally?" Dexter squinted his pale silver blue eyes, his lips twisting up into a sweet lipped smile.
"Dexter?" Unlike him, Tally never smiled. Simply stared at him in shock.
Faye, who never missed a beat, popped in between them with a smile, "Oh yes! Dexter I bet you remember Tally. She is doing mine and the girl's makeup today." She said, and hooked her arm with the smaller woman's. "Lets go ladies!z she called and started leading Tally away back into the room.
Libby stood by her little station, fingers laced together behind her back. She was practically glowing now, anxious to see the girls she and Tally would look after.
Dexter followed the girls into their room and settled himself in the lounger in the corner, his long legs propped up and eyelashes casting minuscule shadows across his high cheekbones.
Tally had snapped out of her daze and was on the run now. "Okay okay! Faye you sit here...Dee here...Abbie you sit over here and Emry I will roll you over here! Libby!" She called and turned around, "We should do their hair first since they all have the crazy lovely curls of course, so lets get to it!"
Libby felt slightly useless as Tally ordered the girls around, wasting no time at all. "Um, okay." Breathe, bitch. You know how to get this shit done; you're great at it. she roared noiselessly, reaching for a hairbrush. "Who's first?" she asked, throwing in a kind smile just because.
((hullo?????))
Dee hunkered down in one of the chairs, a silver tin on her lap, she popped it open and peeked inside. A grin graced her dimpled cheeks and she popped one of the small round crackers into her mouth.
"These are fucking great..." She moaned as she nibbled.
"Um Dee hon.... Those are the communion crackers......." Dexter pointed out boredly.
"Oh shit oh shit! I ate the churches crackers! Oh shit I swore in church! Goddamnit!" Dee groaned and quickly returned the lid to the canister a guilty blush flushing her cheeks.
flabaloobalah commented…
omigod dee XD over a year ago
Libby couldn't help but laugh as the lady known as Dee started to eat the communion crackers and scolded herself, clearly feeling guilty and embarrassed.
"Okay, so are you looking for some beautiful curls? Your hair is naturally really pretty and textured, by the way." she said.
"I kind of wanted all of their hair pulled back from their faces. So they can't hide that way."Faye teased, laughing hysterically at Dee in all of her troubles. "And Tally is keeping my pulled back too right?"
"No no! I am letting it down for once. You grew it out all beautiful and long, I am going to curl it and pin it back, but leave lots of strands down." She said, immedately getting to work on the pouting bride while Abbie passed a bagof chips to Dee.
"Well fuck. The bible thumpers are gonna come to church on Sunday and all their crackers gone damn it." Dee whined and turned in her chair to look at dexter,"Dexy baby we're good friends correct?"
"I guess........"
"Go get me a sub and some more church cookies while your at it." She ordered and tossed the canister in his lap.
Libby listened to the bride's thoughts and then nodded, grabbing her signature black hairbrush and starting at the tips of Dee's gorgeous, thick chocolate-kissed locks. "I wish I had hair like you." she admitted, erasing every tangle and stripping her of any dead hair.
"It's both a blessing and a curse. Can't straighten it or keep in manageable babysitting both your toddler and your husband." Dee giggled and cracked open the bag of chips.
Libby gave Dee a little smile. "I don't doubt it." she giggled, trying to start a conversation but not sure what to say. She kept working at her mane, trying to calm it down before she attacked it with hairspray, mouse, bobby pins, curling rods... the works. She would make sure Dee and everyone else in the room would look absolutely gorgeous by the time she and Tally were done.
"You got any kids honey?" Dee asked as she popped a chip into her mouth and shifted a bit to get comfortable as she adjusted to the extension of we stomach.
Libby shook her head, laughing half-heartedly. "Not at the moment, no. Just me and my cat in the apartment right now. But, and I don't mean to pry, but you look like you're... um, expecting again." she said in a cautious voice, smiling to make sure she didn't seem creepy.
"Almost three months and its hell on earth already." She sighed as patted her small bump, dark eyes fixated at the mirror as Libby fixed her chocolate coloured curls into something dee was sure was going to be magazine worthy by how it was going so far.

(( our characters have never ever interacted until now.))
((O.O You're right!! What the fuck... XD))
Libby glanced up at the mirror's reflection with kind eyes, both hues gleaming in the light. She had accepted the fact she had two different colored eyes a long time ago, now she thought of them as her best feature. "That's wonderful, for you and your husband.." she said, fingers manipulating Dee's hair into an intricate updo featuring microscopic braids swirling around the messy, curly bun she produced.
((I was thinking of making a new chatroom since no one visits the old one anymore. Ideas?))
Tally had pinned Faye's hair back neatly, curling a few of the strands and finished rather early, though she seemed to be less..chatty than normal. "We can start on makeup next yes? I left the good brands in my car, I will be back." She said and hurried from the room and church to grab the supplies.
She nodded and her cherry coloured lips pulling into a delicate smile,"yeah Drew's pretty excited for this one." Her small hands covering her protruding stomach with a maternal protectiveness as she admired the gorgeous hair do.
Libby chuckled softly, trying to not seem too awkward. Of course, she never wanted any kids of her own. Growing up, she never so much as looked at a baby if she could be playing with animals or reading or playing with dolls. Still, she was glad that Dee and Drew were expanding their family and that they were thrilled as well.
"I think this looks pretty good.. what do you think?" she inquired softly, holding up a handheld mirror so Dee could get a good look at the back of her head.

((its up!!!
link ))
last edited over a year ago
"Gorgeous honey!" Dees smile expanded and tilted her head at various angles to admire and gush at the beautiful up do, piled a top her head.
Libby's cheeks flooded with pink and burst out in a goofy smile, revealing her pearly whites. "Thank you." she finally said, proud of her work. Quickly, she grabbed a giant can of heavy duty hairspray and covered Dee's hair in it.
"Do you have a hairpiece or some sort of clip you'd like in there?"
"I haven't got one if you haven't hon." She smiled brightly at her reflection. Dominique Eli had never truly grown out of her teenage insecurities and never ever took the time of day to actually look at herself in a mirror. She stared startled at the pulled back curls and long lashes, long enough to look tangled, dimples that would've been the Grand Canyon of all dimples. High delicate cheekbones and button nose were the small features that shadowed her heart shaped face and for once she didn't mind what she saw.
"I have a little something, don't worry. Libby always comes prepared." she boasted, finding a small, famous Tiffany blue box. Opening it revealed a sleek silver hair pin, a diamond studded "feather" laying across it, while a polished aquamarine jewel sparkled by the edge. "You like it?"
"I love!" Dee squealed and clapped her hands together with childish excitement that brought a warm blush to her cheeks.
Libby couldn't restrain her excitement either, using the beautiful pin to lazily tuck some styled curls behind Dee's ear. Enough of the thing showed to sparkle at the right angle, and it matched the bridesmaids' dresses perfectly.
"I hope you have one of those for all of the bridesmaids!" Faye called out and snagged some of the chips from Abbie. "I want all of them to look gorgeous today and tonight." She said and munched quietly. "Where did Tally go again?"
Dexter shrugged from the corner, that long legged creature of a man tilted his head back and popped his knuckles before settling back on the lounge comfortably. "Couldn't tell ya honey."

Dee couldn't contain her bottled up shriek of excitement,"I LOVE IT!" Her eyes watered her hormones getting the best of her as her emotions were overwhelming,"I always wanted to be pretty oh my oh my mammas crying..." Dee sniffled and fanne her watering eyes as she feebly held back ugly sobs.
"Well go find her goof!" She sad, rather annoyed. "We need her to get our makeup and junk done. So instead of stitting on your rump, go be useful!" She said and shooed him towards the door.
Libby was about to tell Faye she had other hairpins and clips and headbands that were similar, but was interrupted by Dee's sudden outburst. "Oh god, Dee, please don't cry..." she said soothingly, rubbing her back for comfort. It must have been her out of control hormones that brought tears to her eyes. "Please don't doubt for a second that you're gorgeous. You're a beautiful wife and mother, okay?" Libby whispered, holding out tissues for her. "Don't wanna ruin your hair or makeup, honey." she giggled.
"I'm okay I'm okay... Hormones." Dee sniffled and explained as she dotted her mascara and smiled gently through the salty tears,"baby's okay... Mammas okay...." She huffed to herself.

With a groan and a shuffle of his limited edition leather shoes, which a fairly generous girlfriend had bought a few days after they broke up. "Tally? Taaaaaaaally!?" He called out.
"I-I am...coming yes..." her voice was muffled, ad she was hunched over the ground, gagging violently. She didn't want anyone to see her like that, no one. She would have to make up some excuse, say she ate something vile for breakfast...anything...
Libby put a little smile on her face, bending over next to Dee, who was calming down. "Yeah, you're fine." she said in a comforting voice, dropping the box of tissues next to Dee. "You need anything else? Just tell me when you feel okay and we can start on your makeup, as long as you promise not to cry."
"Tally? That smell is rancid what is- woah.... You okay?" Dexter raised an eyebrow and crouched beside her with a squeak of polished shoes. His long fingers reached out slowly and gently removed hair from her cheeks and bundled it in his hands.
+•+•+•+
"Y-yeah we can keep going." She sniffled and took the Tissues, cramming it up her nose and blowing making a sound much like that of a dying whale.
"N-no...don't." She coughed and swatted his hands away, coughing violently. She wanted, no scratch that, needed distance from him, and everyone. "I am fine, go back inside." She mumbled, wiping her mouth. with a small rag from her car.
"I was ordered by the bride to find you and get your fine Italian ass back in there." He said and drew his hands away with a huff of annoyance.
Libby giggled, taking Dee's used tissues and dropping them in the trash. She opened up a compact full of makeup, pastes and powders and brushes and glosses and wipes. Gently, she wiped around her nose to clean her face before pulling out the right shade of foundation and concealing powder, along with appropriate brushes and a peachy blush that would look lovely on her.
"Figures." She snorted and turned her back to him, digging her keys out of the seat and making her way to the back.of the car. "Well you found me yes? And there will be no need to drag me back in so you may go now." She huffed back, throwing the trunk open.
"So you gotta hunk of man candy honey?" Dee asked through the powder and brushes as Libby went to town on her tear stained cheeks.