Random Role Playing Lives Worth Living:Romance RP continued

Directingchicky posted on Jul 07, 2013 at 11:36PM
Past all of the childhood crushes and drama, done with high school and finally earning that graduation cap, several stories that were linked together in some way are finally at that point where they have broken off and created their own new experiences and lives. But what happens when they are slowly linking back together after a high school reunion? People moving back into town, gorgeous wedding ceremonies are being planned...and of course who wouldn't want to introduce their own little bundles of joy?

The drama! -swoons- The humanity! -swoons- The Romance!!!-swoons-

Random Role Playing 1863 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 1863

over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
Realizing he didn't want any caffeine, she placed his cup on a ledge and pulled Sebastian in for an embrace. She sniffled, burying her head in his chest. "I'm not either.."
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
"Mmm... On second thought I couldn't agree more.." He smiled slyly his lips finding hers sweetly and pressing softly to hers.
Sebastian fisted his long fingers in the back of her shirt as he ducked his head down and cried into her shoulder, his own shaking softly as he sobbed silently against her. He felt so pathetic for crying, he needed to be so strong for Colette and he was crumbling already.
flabaloobalah commented…
demeter y u make me cry over a year ago
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Grinning triumphantly, Faye kissed her Sexy Santa and smiled into the kiss, fingers tracing up his shoulder and neck to his hair where she played mindlessly.
Libby bit her tongue so hard it hurt. Seeing him like this just wrecked her. "Oh, Seb... it's okay." she whimpered, letting him cry as much as he needed. Breaking down was human, after all.
"She's not though... Colette isn't..." His sobbing muffled by her shoulder, he bit down hard on his lip as he choked down his sobs and twisted his fingers even tighter in her shirt the awful crying wracking his body.
Gavin slipped his lips away from hers, his mouth savouring her taste like it was savouring a favourite candy. "Now what do you want for Christmas baby girl?" He purred sensually in her ear.
She bit into her bottom lip, head falling back as she laughed quietly, a low sound that barely made it past her lips, "All I want is you for Christmas Mr.Delware." she answered without a single doubt.
"I know. I know, but she'll recover. No one will hurt her, okay?" Libby asked, a horrible voice crack starting the flow of tears. His tight grip on her shirt was a bit painful, but she wasn't going to say anything right now. Right now, they just needed each other.
"We'll see he's in high demand at the moment." He laughed softly with her his lips pecking hers with a playful anxiousness.

(( that Gavin's so hot right now))

"They already have." His voice hoarse and barely audible as it scratched like a broken record, his heart pounding in his chest noisily.
((Stahp it Gavin...I am sitting here grinning like a fool, then getting all sad cause of Sebby...stahp...))

"Is that so?" Faye cocked an eyebrow, tossing that wild mess of hair back behind her, "And just...who is requesting the company of my husband, other than I?" She asked,.keeping her lips.pursed for good measure, and even put her hands on her bare hips.
"Almost every one of the female population, but the good news is...." Gavin's lips pecked hers once more,"he's limited edition and only avaidible to his doting wife." He cooed and slipped his fingers through hers delicately.
"I mean in the future, dummy." she laughed through the tears, feeling his heart drum in his chest.
"He better be. Or that white couch in the living room is going to become his best friend." Leaning forward, the evil little minx of Gavin's captured his lips again, enjoying every single second of the beginning of their honeymoon. It was paradise.
Her laughter eased the aches and his grip softened, releasing her gently as a smile barely graced his crimson cheeks. "Your laugh reminds me of Colette's." His sister had the sweetest laugh, his mother still told her to this day. Libby made him want to tell her everyday how sweet and beautiful her laughter was and when Colette woke up he would remind her as well, so she could hear it from him finally instead of his insistent teasing.
"That seems awfully forgiving... I know for a fact if I allowed any other woman... Or Brad... Touch your Sexy Santa, id be six feet under the ground with you dancing on my grave." Another warm kiss and he was all hers, melting like putty in her hands.
She pulled away only long enough to smirk in satisfaction, "You forgot the part in where I bury said woman, or Brad, far away from you, then play 'Ding Dong the Witch is Dead'." One more kiss, and the talking was over. She knew...she had.nothing to worry about. She trusted Gavin, and her fears were long gone.
Libby gave him a tired little half smile. "Thank you," she replied. Sebastian's hold on her shirt loosened, thankfully.
He managed a chuckled before her lips attacked his again, his smile widening as he kissed feverishly then pulled away gently. "No no no no more it's time for our walk."
"Does the coffee have creamer?" He asked through a sad sniffle and a smile as he stepped back, fisting his tear blurred eyes.
She groaned in disappointment, giving him her best damn pout she could.manage, "You are lucky you are cute." She huffed, and regrettably slid off his lap, making a purposeful show of marching out of the hot tub and slipping on herrobe, strutting away from him.
"Yes, it does indeed have creamer," Libby replied with a little nod. "Just like you asked." And with that she handed him the hot drink, taking her own and sipping from it.
He sat at the small round table in the corner of Colette's hospital room, his hands cradling his cup of coffee hoping to warm his cooling hands. "Thank you." Sebastian breathed and blinked over at Colette, anxious for his little sister to wake up.
"Oh...." He laughed and swung out of the hot water," oh baby... Baby...." Gavin called after her and slipped a towel around his waist, trotting after her and slipping his arms around her waist, his far pressed to the back of her neck. "I thought you wanted to walk?"
"I do want to walk." She sad, but didn't turn to face him, "But I am going togo get dressed first, so if you would kindly..." she unwound his arms from her.and continued her strut away into the bedroom.
"You are not! Now come here goofy!" He laughed softly and tugged her small waist back to him, his lips finding hers quickly.
Her hand placed between their lips, and thankfully she hoped it hid her smirk, "Yes I am. I am getting dressed, so are you, and then we can walk." Her tone held a bit of finality, and hat nude walking down the beach she.planned was dwindling by the second.
"Do not make me carry you Mrs. Delaware ill have you know I am tempted to withdraw your presents..." He narrowed his eyes playfully and rubbed his nose against hers then scooped her up into his muscled arms.
"Don't make me deny you play time." She shot back, eyes mirroring his and narrowed back at him when he picked her up. "You had better be taking me to the bedroom Mr.Delware so that I can get dressed."
"If we're going to the bedroom it's not to get dressed..." He wiggled his eyebrows mischeviously and kissed her jaw softly.
She pursed her lips at him, then crossed her arms over her arms stubbornly, "Take me to the bedroom Mr. Delaware." She said again, and bat her eyes up at him, "I will make ot worth your while I promise."
"Welcome." Libby said, taking her coffee and the pile of snacks so she could sit with Sebastian. "I got us some snacks, too." She spread out the junk food across the table for him to see, smirking.
"No no no..." He tutted and pecked the tip of her nose ,"I recall you promising me a nude walk on the beach, our private beach, and watching the gorgeous sunset." He pointing out and padded out the door down the small stair case to the beach,
He laughed softly and leaned his elbows on the table as he sipped the caffined drink."we cooked nearly three meals tonight and we end up eating from the vending machine." Sebastian chuckled, setting his coffee down.
She pouted, keeping her arms crossed and looked away from him and face the beach. Damn...so close, yet so far. And if she had known he'd remember the nude walk thing, she would have hushed.
"Theres plenty of time for the bedroom later baby girl... Don't pout.." He cooed and set her on her feet, his hands running up her sides gently.
last edited over a year ago
"I will pout all I want." She said quietly, batting her eyes at him while pouting prettily, "And get your mind out of the gutter doofus, I did not plan play time."
Libby watched him with interest, giggling when she realized what he said was true. "Oh, God. You're right. That means I owe you at least three good dinner dates."
"And I owe you at least three good dinner dates... So what ever happens we need to have at least six more dates." His smile sweet like the cinnamon his lips tasted of. He peered around her shoulder at the phone book resting near the phone,"can you grab the phone book for me Libby? I need find a hotel to stay at while I'm moving mins and Colette's stuff out of the arpartment."
"I will pout all I want." She said quietly, batting her eyes at him while pouting prettily, "And get your mind out of the gutter doofus, I did not plan play time."
Gavin blushed bashfully, awfully embarressed."Well neither did I." He lied and unknotted the towel from his waist, letting it drop before padding through the sand.
"You are an awful liar Gavin." She said after him, and untied the belt on the robe and let it flutter open as she followed him, smirking knowingly as they strode down the beach.
"Six is a a great number to start," she answered, turning around in her chair and snatching the phonebook. "I will gladly help you two move out and get things under control. Okay?"
"And you've got an awful pout Faye." He smiled teasingly as he pecked her pouting lips sweetly with a simple turn of his head.

"Thank god... Colette's got so much crap in her room it'll take me ages alone." His hand moved over the table top and enveloped her hand in his,"thank you mon amour."
"I have been told my pout is quite adorable." She defended, and let her arms dangle down as her robe fluttered open and closed as she moved, and she moved to the side to walk in the water a bit.
Libby felt her cheeks singe cardinal red as Sebastian took her hand. "You're welcome." she replied, batting her eyelashes.
"I apologize if I'm too forward..." He smiled bashfully and rubbed his thumb over her knuckles,"but your absolutely adorable." He chuckled, his smile broad and gentle as his eyes trained on her face, her blush the cutest thing he'd ever seen to say the least.

" oh it is. It just works awfully well on your husband." His arm hooked his wife's waist and brought her hip to his as they walked.
"Good. Because if it didn't, I would be under your utter control forever. Its good to know that I have some effect on you still hon." She replied, and her arm wrapped around his waist, head.laying on his arm.
"Me control you? Funny Faye you seem to under estimate the influence you have on me." He laughed outright at having ultimate control over his wild, stubborn, extremely strong willed wife. The thought itself ridiculous.
"So do you it seems." Her head turned so she could look up at him, "I am completely under your spell darling. At this point, if you asked me to do anything it'd be done. Of course it'd be done with sass, that much will never go away, but I'd be happy to do it."
Libby choked on a giggle. "...Thank you," she said, loving his bashful little smile.
((sorry guys ill be back in like 2 hours!!!))
His point was proved exactly as she giggled,butterflies invading his stomach,"are you sure you haven't got a husband I don't know about, a boyfriend or fiancé at least? How could you possibly have been single?"

"I suppose I did manage to drag you naked to the beach and have my way with you an hour into our stay." Gavin chuckled softly as he pressed his lips to her temple delicately.
"Now the only reason you were able to have your way with me was because there was food present and I was feeling very agreeable at that time. And you refused to let me have my bath." She pointed out, her fingers tracing up and down his arm gently.